Happy Thanks Giving To All

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Happy Thanksgiving to all also, we do have a lot to be thankful for. I for one am thankful for good health and plenty of food to eat! And with the warm weather we're having I may get a ride in this afternoon.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Goodness knows I am thankful for all you guys. And I am very thankful for my lovely (and understanding) wife and my four beautiful daughters. I am thankful to have both a roof and a job at a time when it is often difficult to have both.
And finally, I am thankful that two of my daughters are having growth spurts this year, because for the first time in as long as I can remember, I have no Thanksgiving leftovers that I need to worry about using up or pitching.
I hope everyone here had a great Thanksgiving. Peace!

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
It was a good Thanksgiving. A quiet day with the wife & the dogs.

Saturday was the annual "fixing of the Christmas lights". And just as I finish that...

One of my machinists calls me. From just outside of Tehachapi, CA. Needs a part & some tools to get home. Off to the parts store - at least 1982 chebby parts are still around. In to the truck, and out of the driveway at 5pm. I know there is a 68 year old man that needs a little help.

480 miles later, through the traffic headed home on I-15 I am back home. It is 3:40 am The wife just smiles. It's thanksgiving. I am thankful i can still do things like this.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
It was a good Thanksgiving. A quiet day with the wife & the dogs.

Saturday was the annual "fixing of the Christmas lights". And just as I finish that...

One of my machinists calls me. From just outside of Tehachapi, CA. Needs a part & some tools to get home. Off to the parts store - at least 1982 chebby parts are still around. In to the truck, and out of the driveway at 5pm. I know there is a 68 year old man that needs a little help.

480 miles later, through the traffic headed home on I-15 I am back home. It is 3:40 am The wife just smiles. It's thanksgiving. I am thankful i can still do things like this.
And just think how much more thankful they were when you came to his rescue. Great story Brad and everyone should be more thankful for even the smallest things they normally take for granted.

Good on ya mate.........Happiest of Holidays!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Goodness knows I am thankful for all you guys. And I am very thankful for my lovely (and understanding) wife and my four beautiful daughters. I am thankful to have both a roof and a job at a time when it is often difficult to have both.
And finally, I am thankful that two of my daughters are having growth spurts this year, because for the first time in as long as I can remember, I have no Thanksgiving leftovers that I need to worry about using up or pitching.
I hope everyone here had a great Thanksgiving. Peace!
Wow Allen, you just made me more thankful than ever and I mean nothing bad by saying this and I commend you for it!

I was blessed with four wonderful (and handsome) sons and two pretty cool ex-wives and Jen my longtime girlfriend. Three of my four sons had birthdays this month, the youngest turned 16 today.

I don't know how you managed raising four girls, I think raising four boys is a picnic in comparison!

Happy holidays to all of yours!