First Build........." The Scream "

GoldenMotor.com

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Hey all Y'all,
This is my first build with the superlative help from RedB66.( this guy is GOOD ).....I aptly named the bike " The Scream ".......I had to shoehorn the engine into it and modify the intake since there was simply NO room for the carb to fit.....Red actually came up with the idea for the intake and I just took it a bit further.....
If this is not an urban warrior I don't know what is !....LOL !

Laters,
Saltybrnot

Attachments

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Hey all Y'all,
This is my first build with the superlative help from RedB66.( this guy is GOOD ).....I aptly named the bike " The Scream ".......I had to shoehorn the engine into it and modify the intake since there was simply NO room for the carb to fit.....Red actually came up with the idea for the intake and I just took it a bit further.....

Laters,
Saltybrnot
For some reason this forum is not letting me attach any more pics of the build.......this first pic is the *before* pic.....and now I wanted to attach pics of the final product and it's not letting me !....I am pissed off !

Help!
Salty

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
ahhhhh.....found out why.....too big for that specific file type (jpg).....am resizing ( down to 620x280 ......dayum what a pain..and thanks Kev !

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Hey all Y'all,

Laters,
Saltybrnot
Is that one of the new schwinns I have seen at target that sell for 200.00bucks?They are really nice looking bikes....They look very solid....I would buy one if I had the money....For my next built im thinking of buying the cranbrook from wal-mart for 88.00bucks....
John-John