Hey, it's still got pedals!

GoldenMotor.com

Arnold Layne

Dec 3, 2010
Nebraska
Hoping to have the FINAL assembly pics on this weekend. Only the fender braces and a little time on the front pulley remain. The bicycle part of this machine is pretty heavy built and silky smooth. usflg

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I think it HORRABLE! You should give it to me. I'll hide it for ya. laff Seriously AWSOM ride! I hope you can get it titled so it can be ridden leagally.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
I'm curious about the seat as well. Did you get that separate or as part of the kit? Does it have a manufacturer name on it or do you think Timeless has those made just for them? Thanks!

Arnold Layne

Dec 3, 2010
Nebraska
The kit is a complete bike, except for the one little machine screw that they shorted me. It even comes with a battery, once it's together all you need to add is fuel and oil. The seat is handmade, I don't know if it's made in-house or if they outsourced it. Most of the bike is made in-house. The seat is a very nice piece, it has the correct design that looks like an oak tree, upon further inspection you realize it's an eagle with it's wings spread, just like the original H-D seat. The seat is quite comfortable, when you put some weight on it bows down like a saddle, the positioning will take some getting used too, the whole bike feels really tall. There are only a couple small features that deviate from the original bike, but without a picture or intimate knowledge of the original H-D you will never know it.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
The seats are available directly from Timeless, I emailed them and asked. They are gonna cost you though. $295 plust $20 shipping. They are nice though for sure.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Doggonit! The more photos you share with us the more tempted I am to start playing the lottery!
They have done an awesome job of recreating the old world poetry of craftsmanship and you have done equally well in finishing it to perfection!

Arnold Layne

Dec 3, 2010
Nebraska
The drive and driven pulleys have a leather liner, I think it probably makes a better friction surface than the steel, and the rear pulley has a lot of screwheads to cover up. The 1910 HD owner's manual tells you to use castor oil for a belt dressing.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
The drive and driven pulleys have a leather liner, I think it probably makes a better friction surface than the steel, and the rear pulley has a lot of screwheads to cover up. The 1910 HD owner's manual tells you to use castor oil for a belt dressing.
So are you running a leather belt also?..............Curt