Happy Travels

GoldenMotor.com

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Happy really does genuinely look like he's having a good time. I hope he doesn't get anything in Vegas that can't be washed off.........................:D

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
Well happy and I just chilled last night and finished off his new clothes and body for vegas waiting for the wofe to get back from florida. I figured i would post up his pics. a Tylenol bottle torso with RJ-45 arms and Cat5 Legs.

Tonight we dine!

Attachments

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
Happy in Vegas the adventure continues...

Happy decided to go out on his own a little this evening. Even after being thoroughly warned to be careful and practice safe he ends up coming back after getting crabs. (See Pic 1)

So to cheer him up we took him to Sams Town to make his bet for the Bellmont Stakes on Sat.(See pic 2)

Happy decided to bet $5 on Mine That Bird to win so wish him luck and cheer him on. Finally he waits patiently for his ticket before the bus ride home. (See pic 3) We all decided it has been a long week so we are going to veg out on the couch and continue on tomorrow.

Stay tuned for more...

Attachments

Last edited:

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
We started working on the Jag and needed some tools so we went down to the Taiwan Tool shop and got out Mapp Torch, Big Channel locks and the zip ties we needed to finish things up.

On the way home we found the greatest sandwich shop in town called Sammy's and we managed to get a couple pics while there. (See pic 1&2)

Well Happy's horse came in third yesterday afternoon so there won't be a huge strip party in his honor but we took him out to Fremont street last night for an adventure See the next post for the info...

Attachments

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
After the horse race was over we got cleaned up and went out for the night. Fremont street is part of Old Las Vegas. Figuring most people know the strip we decided to show happy the real party.

Upon arriving we had to get a picture at the corner of Binions and the Golden Nugget. (see Pic 1) Then we went into Binions to check things out and snagged a great pic of happy with the Binions 64 Cadillac and the smiley piano. The theme there now is the summer of 69. So sthe bands that were playing liver was a lot of fun. (See Pic 2)

And then who should we spot but "The King" Elvis himself. after a little coercion we got him to pose for a pic with Happy. (See pic 3&4)

Its been a great adventure. We re going to finish up this Jag build today and get out for some short runs. Happy is going to be flying out on Tuesday this week but there should be a couple of updates before then.

Stay tuned...

Attachments

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
Well Happy has a new host and will be on his way tomorrow. The location is still secret but he should be there before the weekend. I'll take some farewell pics tomorrow as I ship him out.

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
So Happy got his ticket today and my girl dropped him off at the airport. But before we left he had to give the video poker one last try. (See Pic 1) Happy is not very lucky but still the beer is cold. (See pic 2) Man Happy loved vegas and we are sad to see him go but time stands still for no "Yellow ping pong ball type thing" as Dan put it not even Happy.(see pic 3)

Attachments

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Oh Jeez!

So last night this guy shows up on my doorstep with a near fatal hangover muttering something about "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" He then proceeds to crash on my couch where he is still sleeping it off. I think he might be under the weather for a couple of days but perhaps by next weekend we can get him out and about!

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Re: Oh Jeez!

So last night this guy shows up on my doorstep with a near fatal hangover muttering something about "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" He then proceeds to crash on my couch where he is still sleeping it off. I think he might be under the weather for a couple of days but perhaps by next weekend we can get him out and about!
Dan,
This is all your fault, but its soooooooo funny! Thanks Fin. You made my day.
Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Re: Oh Jeez!

HAPPY!!!!

Dan,
This is all your fault, but its soooooooo funny! Thanks Fin. You made my day.
Tom

Sure Tom, blame the intellectually challenged. I pretty much think this is fair's fault/idea. (well, Fairracing and global warming)

Dan "pass the buck" Keav

This really is fun. Have folks asking me; "Wheres Happy?" Gonna contact news agencies after he has been a few places to help promote the site.

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
I'm glad he made the trip OK. Yes it was an adventure with Happy in Vegas there are even some pics we couldn't post ;) so now the Saga continues in Tucson Party on Happy party on.