I went for a ride today!

GoldenMotor.com

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
I'm planning on it! However I still haven't gotten to "Valley of the Moon" or the old "Tack Room" boot! There are a bunch of places downtown also. I only turned around when I did because I wanted to stop at Nimbus and still get home before too late.

Edit: No ride necessary! I have a 1/2 ton P/U for my cage wheels!

Last edited:

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
So, this morning as I shift around uncomfortably in my chair at work I have come to the realization that my next bike purchase should be a better seat!!! laff :eek:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Yeah that happens after a long ride Finfan, I used a Gel seat and loved it until my Dog ate it. I am know back to the stock seat but it does not bother me as much as it used to when I fist starting ridding.

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
Thanks Finfan for the all inspiring pics of the great state of southern Arizona, I was down that way once and if that didn't bring back the memories of my vacation there in Phoenix and Tucson. I went to the place where they film all those movies about the wild west, when I was there they were filming Tombstone there were extra's everywhere and sound equipment and lots of trailers for the actors and actresses and the filming crew it was really something to see.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
The movie set is called "Old Tucson" and is considered one of the standard places for the tourists to go. Of course I haven't been there in years! The Desert Museum is much nicer!

The picture arrangement was really quite simple. I just entered the pictures in the order I took them. If I had one alone worth posting followed by a group then I posted it alone. If I had two singles in a row then I posted them together. Anybody who knows the town could probably approximate my route by plotting the locations of the photos in the order I took them. .trk

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Way cool thanks for sharing. The picts were very nice. Looks like you hit every stop. lol. I live in NM we got those cacti too!