last ride for a bit

GoldenMotor.com

59poncho

May 2, 2012
mexico
as you know the crank arm on a motorized bike is supposed to be straight. Mine is now completely f@#ked.LOL!! Apparently when you move out of the way of a horse and rider coming down the bike path (what, this has never happened to you!!) and dont get back on the path quick enough and hit a concrete barrier with your peddle this happens...plus you land 5ft. from your bike and hurt your ass!! Also the back rim is REALLY warped!! My tailbone is fricken killing me but I guess all those years of doing stupid tricks and jumps on bikes taught me how to fall without getting hurt too much!! LOL!!

.bf.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Sorry to hear about your mishap, Poncho. But like they say, "get back on the horse that threw ya"...no pun intended. :)

Glad your injuries were minor. Bikes can be fixed; bones have to heal.

Tom

59poncho

May 2, 2012
mexico
thanks 2door. Its times like that where i wish i dident sell my 59 pontiac and drove it down here. If a horse got in the way of that beast i think i would have won! LOL!!

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
When I see a horse rider I tend to think benevolently about Belgium. Horsemeat is a delicacy there.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
what sucks is it is harder and harder to get back on that horse as we get older because we do not heal as fast. get well fast poncho!