one of my bikes

GoldenMotor.com

Hitekrdnk

May 23, 2008
Pumper carb and a reed valve, I bet it goes good too. You are going to have to be a bit more specific with the info there buddy! Share the stealth.

badjester

Aug 31, 2008
seattle area
The bike runs killer, somehow it runs smooth idle on up ( I’m no carburetor tuner) I just got it as close as I could. I’d say it sounds like a dirt bike stuck in one gear and is much quieter than I had imagined it would be. With a 36t gear it goes as hard or better than 44t gear off the line and pulls further in the high end. I took it around the block a few times while the police had the radar speed indicator thing out there and rolled by a few times in between 30-35mph without getting to hard on it (hardly broke in). I can’t complain one bit.

Details; it is a “80cc” pull start dual clutch engine kit, it has a walbro carburetor, the expansion pipe is off a Honda KX80 with a little lovin’ , the muffler is a monster energy drink can with a ¾” 45degree pipe fitting, hose clamp and a little Jbweld. Add a mid 90’s GT outpost trail, 36t freewheel hub and misc. longevity pieces and you have my bike.

I’m sure I left a few things out but that’s the idea. Thanks for the complements y’all.