message to grubee

GoldenMotor.com

socialdistortionkid

May 14, 2011
Orange County, CA
I say put a decent carburetor in the 48cc/66cc engine kits that Grubee sells. The CNS V2 Carburetor is a piece of junk and people deserve a better Carburetor if they are going to pay top dollar for a high quality engine.

Me and many other members are struggling getting this Carburetor to run right on out engines, most members end up replacing it anyway.

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
They are getting such a negative reaction they don't answer their email anymore. Not even if your asking where to buy something.

I'm not used to that. I send an email to a legitimate business I EXPECT an answer. I emailed NGK and Prolong, both major companies, and I got replies in ONE DAY!! Not answering emails show you have no customer support and once they sell you product your on your own.

Even Boy Go Fast answers emails. When I had a problem I talked to Ricky Shi, not just emailed.

Grubee could take a lesson in business management.:rolleyes:

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
go back to the NT carb, ditch the POS fake E-3 spark plug and put the cranks together true so the engine doesn't vibrate like a three legged hamster in a bent wheel.

brentemmons

Mar 28, 2011
Danbury N.H
I have put this carb on 3 motors to try and make it run,rejetted,tried different air filters,foat levels and tried a new motor just to be sure.This thing is a "POS" and put my old speed carb back and runs great more power idles and starts great.I purchase a gen 1 high po carb and that works great ,idles fine ,starts and stays in tune.I am going to throw this in the junk pile if anyone wants it before I try to make it work again and waist my time.Totaly junk from the factory!!!!!!

:-||

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I say put a decent carburetor in the 48cc/66cc engine kits that Grubee sells. The CNS V2 Carburetor is a piece of junk and people deserve a better Carburetor if they are going to pay top dollar for a high quality engine.

Me and many other members are struggling getting this Carburetor to run right on out engines, most members end up replacing it anyway.
I got it to work after a lot of experimenting. It turned out it was about 4 sizes too lean on the main jet. To get a SkyHawk 80 to run right I had to drill the main jet out from a #71 drill bit (stock) to a #67, four sizes bigger.

I can understand why everyone wants to toss the thing. Mine would hardly run out of the box. Now it's pretty good.