I did it!

GoldenMotor.com

hellhammered

Jan 23, 2010
Maine
I ordered my 80cc engine kit. I'll be getting plenty of shnitt from the wife, but she'll get over it.
I can't wait to get things in motion for spring, since we're supposed to be getting 8-10" of snow tonight.

dance1

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
While she is wrathing, just think of the sound of that little 2 stroke and wind in your face. Just remember not to smile. The wrath will probably get worse.

hellhammered

Jan 23, 2010
Maine

chrome

Jan 10, 2010
manila, philippines
That's one sweeeet ride you got there hellhammered! Oh and about the li'l lady....mine usually reacts the same way when I spend on a hobby but when she realizes that it's better for me to be busy with a hobby than be busy with a "hobby" with 36 x 24 x 36 stats, she'll appreciate the former ... pino.

hellhammered

Jan 23, 2010
Maine
She'll soften up. It may take a couple more days, but it'll be fine. I want to do this methodically and get it right. I'd like to upgrade the plug, wire and air filter, as well as an inline gas filter, plus make sure I'm happy with the gas tank situation. Thanks for the support guys! (^)

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
THAT'S fair, I spend a quick Benjamin and change, she gets a $1500.00 rock?!
I'm a homemaker, not Rockefeller! ;)
LOL!!! I said a shiny rock, not a diamond from Debiers! Heck, if you wanna take it THAT far... unless she knows a good jeweler, a cubic zirconia might do. I was just thinking a opal or jade or something.... like an equal franklin for a franklin. :)