This bike is goin' on Ebay....

GoldenMotor.com

HalcyonCycleWorks

Jun 16, 2009
Phoenix
Hello everyone, I am going to be posting this bike on ebay this next week. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. This bike frame was one of my prototypes I need to sell to pay for my automovtive repairs. A little side note to all who have inquired about builds with me, I have had some automotive issues as of late. It has been difficult for me to get down to my shop. I apoligize for the lack of communication.

I will be back and running soon.
Chuck from Halcyon Cycle Works

Attachments

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Chuck,

Hang in there we need you, and your talent hope everything works out for you and your auto repair problem.

I'll be sending you a private message so please be sure to check your messages here on the forum.

Peace Crazy Horse, aka Indian Joe.
P.S. Sorry you have to sell that magnificent build it's a true work of art, and the person who purchases it will be getting an amazing Board Track Racer, I just hope they appreciate what it took for you to build it!!!

bluecar

Aug 13, 2009
Kansas City
Halcyon,

Please post a link to the auction or the item number.

Best of luck with the auction and getting the repairs done.

Best,
BC

Reel Adventure

Jul 1, 2009
wilmington nc
Thanks, didnt know if you were rounding down to get under the 50cc legality rule etc for most states.

Looks like I might just have to get a frame and tank from you a bit later. The motor mounts for a 66cc are a little different than the 49cc, heck each motor seems to be a little different. I think getting it myself and mounting the motor would be be the best bet. Also I want to run a 32 or 34 tooth sprocket so I will need the tensioner in a different spot or adjustable.

Nice build, good luck on the bay!