Whizzer Modification to laugh

GoldenMotor.com

GAS+RIDEZ

Mar 31, 2011
Puerto Rico
Today I received the carb kit and a spacer for wizz,I started removing the carb and cleaning the area with sandpaper for particles not go into the engine I place a piece of paper towel in the hole of engine to cover it,I removed the stud and mount the new ones that are longer and mount the gasket that brings, everything looked OK when I try to turn it on NADA,:-||check everything from top to bottom, after pedaling until I could not more I remembered that I put the paper towel on the engine and not remove it,disassemble everything back and the engine nearly swallows the paper, I removed it out with nippers and there was light in the darkness, Now you can laugh at my forgetfulness.dance1

Attachments

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Your not the first to have something like that happen, i have forgotten to put the kill switch to run, ran out of gas because i left the petcock turn off, forgot to put the plug wire back on the plug, plus others. glad you got yours figured out.
hows the carb now.

Ray

GAS+RIDEZ

Mar 31, 2011
Puerto Rico
Hi Ray the carb is working well,the only thing that happens is that these whiz seem a cessna plane with many controls,ignition keys,kill switch,gas stopcock and carb choke control which does not use,with my 2 stroke I only open the stopcock and ready to run.brnotdnut