2015 7th Annual Central Pa. Rally

GoldenMotor.com

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Just got the neighbor's trailer and getting it fitted for the bike. I was thinking of bringing some items I am not in need in if anyone might be interested. Just a few things like a "banana" style seat off a Grubbee chopper, 4"x24" aluminum rim, exhaust gasket material and maybe some other odds and ends. Won't bring the stuff if nobody is interested 'cause is ain't costing me anything to keep it. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Dan

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
The bike is on the trailer and stuff loaded in the vehicle. Hope to get out early and arrive around 9am and stick around 'til 2-3 pm. Perfect weather tomorrow!

Dan

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Lots of us who can't be there in person will be in spirit, so take pictures for us. Ride safe, have fun! Next year there may be a couple of old guys with their tri-cars...
SB

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Lots of us who can't be there in person will be in spirit, so take pictures for us. Ride safe, have fun! Next year there may be a couple of old guys with their tri-cars...
SB
People were pulling in yesterday. The weather's going to be sunny. It will be another fun Rally.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Just returned and got unloaded (the bike) and am calling it a day. Great weather and wonderful area to ride. Bringing up the rear of a pack of MB'ers in Amish country is quite a site. Met a couple new fellas (to me) with great bikes and of course Russell with his creations. Jay and Bonnie put on a great spread for lunch and I'm sure supper is great also. Thanks to everyone for a nice time!
Dan

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
That's a lot really. It's great you get a good turnout. How far was your group ride?

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
That's a lot really. It's great you get a good turnout. How far was your group ride?
We take at least 6 rides that are about 12 miles each. I don't go farther because we always lose a couple to mechanical failures & the farther we go the harder it is to find them when we go back ;)

f250cobra

Nov 3, 2010
Central,Pa
Jay, just like last year my buddy and I had a great time. We didn't go to breakfast and packed up instead. We decided not to hang around to say goodbye (I apologize) and hit the road. A nice shower sounded better than breakfast, LOL. Anyway, thanks for hosting the event, it's something I've looked forward to since I first attended. Can't wait for next year. Always a great time, thanks again to you and Bonnie.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
We had a great time riding seeing old friends and meeting new ones, this year at the 2015 7th Annual Central Pa. Rally.

Big thanks to Jay and Bonnie for putting on a great event.

All strapped in and ready to go.

It was a good turnout, and the weather was great!

The bikes did well on their first long trailer trip.

Saw some cool Bikes at the Rally and met some cooler people. Didn't take many pictures this year, too busy enjoying the good times :)

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
The Cheetah -

very cool work in progress

one of my favorites

I did get some helmet cam video and am working on posting it will put up the links when its uploaded.