Emily's Parade, Denver Colorado

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Last year my camera malfunctioned but I got some videos of this year's event. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyzqkb3pGsI&feature=youtu.be

Sponsored by the, 'Love You Guys' foundation and to commerorate those who have suffered from school violence, this ride is primarily for motorcycles. However my friend John and I were fortunate enough to be allowed to ride our motorized bicycles with them for the first couple of miles of their 80 mile cruise which began at Columbine High School.

We couldn't keep up with the Harleys and other big CC machines but we were well recieved by the bikers and made to feel welcome.
Hope you enjoy this short vid.

Tom

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Thank you for taking us along with you once more. As always a wonderful video. Great turn out for a worthy cause. It's human nature but I hope that all the publicity bullying is getting does a world of good and makes the bullies think at least a bit about their actions.

I noticed that at about 1:30 on the video a chap and his young lady were walking past Captain America and he kind of glanced at the bike and was going to keep going but then realized what he had seen and turned back to get a good look at it.

Steve.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Great video Tom, I wish I could have made it. Looks like it was a lot of fun. How's the leg holding up? We should meet up and have the 1st and probably last ride of the season; what do you think? I wonder what the turn out will be? I haven't seen too many of the locals active lately. Either way let me know... (^)

Frank

Otero

Feb 1, 2010
wa
Ever get the feeling life is passing you by. :)
I do, and I don't mind in the slightest.

"life in the bike lane, musta already lost your mind."