Bairdco Industries is looking for a rider for the june race!

GoldenMotor.com

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
due to my wrecked shoulder, i won't be competing in the upcoming race at the grange. odds are i'll be in surgery in a week or so.

i've almost finished a completely different bike, but lost the motivation to finish it if i can't ride it.

the bike is a low-centered modified 26" frame with 24" tires, and looks kinda like a speedway racer. no pics, 'cause it's not done and it was going to be a secret.

i'm looking for anyone who wants to ride it. it's a pro class bike, but non-reeded and can be ridden in the amateur class by a novice, or even de-tuned for a beginner.

i need a short skinny rider, unless you wanna look all clumsy and goofy on it.

sponsorship is limited to racing my bike, and i'll pay the entry fee.

rider assumes all risks.

i've got extra safety gear and might be able to get you to the track if my best buddy dennis lets you in his truck... :)

this is just for fun, and something to keep me in the scene, since i can't be on the track.

serious and non serious replies welcome. :)

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
There are 3 separate 66 cc 2 stroke kit classes at the next race.
Amateur
Intermediate
PRO
So your bike would probably be in the Intermediate class.
Both classes are going to have kick ass prizes just like the April race to be announced soon.

If Dennis doesn't want to I'll race your bike for you! :D
You won't have worry about fees or safety gear, only fixing it if I crash it. Lol

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Forum Runner

Mar 31, 2013
RI
good luck with your surgery bro, hopefully you come out the other side 100% and can soon begin racing again yourself, ...i'm glad you weren't hurt worse than you were.

peace, bozo

btw, i'd love to volunteer to race in your stead but i'm 6', i weigh near 200 pounds and i have NO racing experience.

...not to mention that i'm near 60 so i don't bounce so good anymore AND i live on the other coast so getting to the track would be problematic to say the least, lol.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Hmmm.........scotto racing the 2-stroke class on #3 or #33 BI HP low-slung racer? I'm not skinny like I used to be, but I am short. I'm not sure who would look goofier racing this bike for you Baird, but I think Neil would :D

pondering........

dnut

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Goofy looks are offset by winning....
Want a fat old guy who has no sense of self-preservation?
I might be available for REALLY testing your tires....

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
we can always pick-up one of those skinny dirty guys that hang out at the gas station's on tweeker er... main st.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
scotto for the pro class , and iceman's girl in the amateur?

i'm down for that.

serious riders can still apply, and neil breaks every bike he touches so he's out...
That is a blatant falsehood of a spurious rumor and my attorney will be contacting you with a cease and desist order.
I never broke nothing.....

I have a spy pic of the Bairdco Industries race bike.

I don't know if scotto is up to racing 3 classes back to back?

PRO
99 cc HF in Midrange
Unlimited

The 2 stroke china girl classes don't have to run in any particular order???