Me, Myself and I… You, He, and They

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
some say 2 outta 3 aint bad... but its my youngest daughter that aways breaks my heart... i guess she's too much like her dad. always went the other way i pointed her... i'm not a praying man but she pulls prayers outta me every day. every night i keep the phone by the bed, hoping it will never ring, but making sure its aways their. just in case...you try to get them help but they dont see what is so plane to see. i love her and she loves me but today theirs a hole in my heart that only my daughter can fill.
Happy Fathers Day Dennis.....I truly hope your daughter fills that hole some day.....I feel for you.

All four of my boys called me today, to wish me a happy one and although I had to work all day, it did make my day! I got to spend the evening with my Dad as well :)

Happy Fathers Day to Jeff, Shane, Norm, Richard, Jake, Jim, Dave, Dale and all you other wonderful Dads out there!

.wee.

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
thanks guys, she did send me a message. i put out that post, it just came out, and although i wanted to delete it,[ashamed] i felt it needed to be said about all the people out their that have to deal with a loved one with mental illness. believe me when i say i never thought i'd be saying this stuff anywhere to anyone. sad to say her own mother [whose a teacher] thinks she'll grow out of this stage in life... all i can hope is she's right. i'm praying on it. dennis

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Okay guys. I have read this entire thread and I feel SOMEONE should buy ME a big shrimp taco to pay for all my mental distress trying to figure out what the h$ll this thread is about!
Is this a Cali thing?
*scratches head*
You left coast guys are just lucky I cannot afford to come show you how to back it in at the upcoming oval race...

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Okay guys. I have read this entire thread and I feel SOMEONE should buy ME a big shrimp taco to pay for all my mental distress trying to figure out what the h$ll this thread is about!
Is this a Cali thing?
*scratches head*
You left coast guys are just lucky I cannot afford to come show you how to back it in at the upcoming oval race...
You got it.......I will buy you a big shrimp taco for what ever reason and no.....it's not a "Cali thing". Nor a Cali thang. Please come on out cuz I could use a little advice on how to race my speedway looking bike around a double sized speedway oval with a third of the horsepower......if you dare......;)

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
This is a pic of the Speedway and how it's done........
And that guy is going the wrong direction.......we could be killed! I don't think that's how it done at all?

If I can make it to this race, what is the format and what are the classes? I don't think I would have a problem beating a 66cc china girl around an oval like that......seriously.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Please SIGN UP to the SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing Newsletter.
by clicking on this link:
https://tinyletter.com/MotorBicycleRacing

Then you must confirm your subscription.
You can Unsubscribe at any time.

Stay up to date on SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing.

Info on the next Motorized Bicycle Race and special events.

Any updates on SMBR rules and safety requirements.

Tips and tutorials on building motorized bicycles and racing them.
It is really important that all the racers that participate at SoCal Motor
Bicycle Racing events sign up so that you have the latest information.

If replying to the newsletter Please include your RACE NUMBER if you have one.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
If I can make it to this race, what is the format and what are the classes? I don't think I would have a problem beating a 66cc china girl around an oval like that......seriously.
Yes we are going CCW!

We will be using the usual classes depending on who races
but there will be lots of time to mix it up and have an Ultimate
race of all the classes.

The format and number of laps is still to be decided and is flexible.

12 laps or more?? 18 laps? 20 laps?

Oval track racing is a first for most of us so Dave at Arrow Motorized
Cycles will be giving a training clinic on the finer points on the fast way
around an oval.

The hot tip is to not to use the front brake hard or at all.

Dave will be doing some laps to get the gearing set on his riders bikes
but won't be racing as usual.

Dave was a pro 1/2 mile and mile track racer and has raced on both ovals
at Willow Springs, clay and paved.

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
whats the purpose of signing up for a tiny newsletter? are you going to move away from posting on this forum?

you should run the oval clockwise then you could see who really has riding skills, maybe then HP wont be such an unfair advantage.

Last edited: