Connecticut Motorized Bicycle Rally and Ride

GoldenMotor.com

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Re: Connecticut MB Rally and Ride

Oh I know it must be fun..maybe soon we can get together with some guys for a day ride

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut

Yea ct, mass and ri guys lets get another rally and ride going...i figure with a few other guys from this area we could rent a uhaul and meet up somewhere...any ideas?

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa

when are you figuring? little warmer I hope! Id say pick a site maybe halfway between the furthest guys? somewhere in the country with less traffic....and keep it in CT because our laws are friendlier to mb's. Mass bikes are stickered I think, not sure what RI does

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut

Absolutely in ct...the laws for sure are lenient enough...definitely warmer...and locations are abundant in this state...country and middle of nowhere riding are just as abundant...worse case scenario for me is I leave a day early and ride to the rally with a gas can strapped to my back...

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa

thats devotion! lets see what the others have in mind.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

last weekend in May, Sunday. Carol and I host a picnic/ride thing in Wethersfiled at the park next to the DMV. Is fun. scenic and is next to the MC licencing course and a big parking lot that always seems to end up as a friendly race track.

But pretty much is just a picnic and ride. Every one is welcome.

(dead center of CT and the town just south of Hartford)

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa

last weekend in May, Sunday. Carol and I host a picnic/ride thing in Wethersfiled at the park next to the DMV. Is fun. scenic and is next to the MC licencing course and a big parking lot that always seems to end up as a friendly race track.

But pretty much is just a picnic and ride. Every one is welcome.

(dead center of CT and the town just south of Hartford)
Id like to attend thatr.ly.