Just taking a short cruise on my bike

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Roo,
What a GREAT looking little town. London Mills reminds me of the Mt. Vernon of my youth. My grandmother lived there. I suppose there are hundreds of small mid-west cities and towns that look similar. Yours looks like a good place to live.

Good choice of music and thanks for the ride.

Tom

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Thanks Tom! It is a quiet place to live and plenty of quiet back roades to explore on my motorized bicycle. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for watching.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Thanks JonnyR! I have two teenage daughters who would probably call it Snoozeville or Lametown, but its a nice place to live if peace and quiet is your thing. If action and excitement is your thing...we are a bit lacking there.LOL

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
One of these nice fall days after the trees turn colors...I would like to take a trip on my motorized bike to the wolf covered bridge which is probably around 18 miles from my house. Would really like to take a bit of video on my trip to show off some off the fall foilage here in a few weeks. A 36 mile round round trip on my bike would be a first for me. Usually don't venture more then 6 or 7miles out of town, but I am beginning to think that perhaps my bike is up to the task. Should be a heap of fun. I have built motorized bikes for a couple other guys here in town....so maybe talk them into making the trip as well?

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Roo,
Don't hesitate to take off on a 36 mile run. Think of it this way; you probably put 36 miles on in a week, easily, just riding around the neighborhood. One run of 36 will be a snap. We have a group here in Denver who get together for 60 and 70 mile runs rountinely. Your bike will make it just fine.
Can't wait for the Autumn colors and some vids of that bridge. Go for it. :)

Tom

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Roo,
Don't hesitate to take off on a 36 mile run. Think of it this way; you probably put 36 miles on in a week, easily, just riding around the neighborhood. One run of 36 will be a snap. We have a group here in Denver who get together for 60 and 70 mile runs rountinely. Your bike will make it just fine.
Can't wait for the Autumn colors and some vids of that bridge. Go for it. :)

Tom
I have a few hundred miles now on this new build. Everything seems to be seating in place real nice. I recently switched over to running Opti 2 at 75:1 and the engine really seems to love that new mix. I have checked and double checked every nut and bolt on the bike over the last couple hundred miles and everything is now staying in place like it should. I think she is now ready for a few grand adventures.....and not to mention I have one of my tool bags full of tools just in case or I could always call my wife on the cell phone to come get me if I don't mind listening to "I told you so!".LOL

Anyhow..I plan to shoot a few cruising videos this fall for those folks who don't mind looking at moving pavement and cornfields.laff