SportsmanRacer Whizzer Engine Powered

GoldenMotor.com

doug713

Dec 5, 2009
lake havasu city AZ
Here it is the very first Sportsman Flyer WZ.Hasn't left Pats shop yet but it will be in my garage soon.Called him up awhile back and told him i wanted a panther tank with the petcock on the left so it would work with a whizzer and somehow it led to this.Won't be using those forks but something even cooler.Engine came from Quenton so it should run as good as it looks.

Attachments

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Hang in there guys, I have better pictures coming! Had a couple details to address on this little thumper today. Now where did I leave that camera?

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
Pat,
How does the Whizzer compare to the Morini. Is the Whizzer better for cruising? I'm having a bike done but I'm not sure if I want a Whizzer or Morini.

Thanks,
Chris (#3 Sportsman Flyer)

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Pat,
How does the Whizzer compare to the Morini. Is the Whizzer better for cruising? I'm having a bike done but I'm not sure if I want a Whizzer or Morini.

Thanks,
Chris (#3 Sportsman Flyer)
Hi Chris,
I find the Whizzer engines to be good solid performers and very reliable. My longest ride to date was 90 mile on a 2005 NE-5 Whizzer. They cruise well but don't have the throttle response of the two strokes. If your not sure which one to run then run a clone engine! The clones appear to be a better design OHV four stroke and are very cheap.