Drop-Loop 4-stroke Board Track bikes!

GoldenMotor.com

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi all, well how many of you are building with 4-strokes? I have built several, and am about to bring out of retirement my oldest Racer, a prototype that was the pioneer for a run of around 54 bikes.

I built the first Prototype starting very late '05, with the welding beginning in spring of '06. After riding the bike for a couple years, I tore it down and had it chopped for the 3rd time, made it run, and then after it being up and running a week or so it went out of state as a pattern for the new run of frames. There disassembled, and later shipped back to me as a pile of parts it went out to live in the shed for a couple of years.

I dragged it out, and put it together, again temporarily. I needed the drive off of it, to make some prototypes for the company, and again the 05 is killed on the spot! It has set outside, in the rain, no transmission, no rope starter, no side covers! I have devised a nice Motor Mount also.

At this point I have established a direction to complete the Model 05 Racer, and ride it again. This time it will not be allowed to be killed again, nor parted out! I have at long last chosen a color for it also!

You cannot beat the sound of a 4-stroke bike, even if it is a straight pipe! Stay tuned if you are into true Drop-Loop Board Track style bikes.

Mike

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Drop-Loop 4-stroke Board Track bikes! Model 08

Hi Thanks Char, well I was scrounging thru the drive to try to find a couple of early pics. This bike was never a factory bicycle, it started its life on a plastic table in my living room, pics of Antique Motorcycles on the computer screen, my buddy Rocky measuring, and me drawing. I still have the prints I made in 1/2 scale and in full scale.

I am sure I have earlier pics somewhere but here are a couple. The first pic seems to be in December of '06, the second pic, near the end of its life with stock NE5 Whizzer flathead, some time around June of 07 third pic appears to be around Dec of '06.

I'll look for some more early pics to get started.

Mike

Attachments

char56

May 3, 2010
England
Hi Mike, thanks for the pictures.The bike looks fantastic! Looking forward to seeing the progress on it!

all the best, Charlie :)