Helmuts

GoldenMotor.com

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Wheres a good place to buy a helmut where they have a good selection? I won't do it online I need to see how it fits and looks. Bike shops are too high end for me. Walmart selection sucks, so does target and sears. Any ideas?

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
I'm looking for a half helmut design kind of like the harley riders use. I'm open to others but just do not like the birdman type helmuts the spandexers wear. When I bought a m/c helmut about 5 years ago I had to try on about a dozen before I found one that fit well. Doesn't have to be dot but I want it to protect my noggin just in case. Needs to look cool too. I know if I bought it online i'd be returning it because it wont fit and thats a PIA.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
I think i'm going to give them a shot, cannot find those helmuts locally for that price. Funny thing is my m/c helmut is an xl and by measuring according to their instructions i'm on the border between medium and large. 22 3/4ths, would I be better with the L or M? Thanks for the help. Half helmut.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Let me know how they work for you, Bandito. My Captain America helmet is perfect and everything they said it would be. Size was perfect.
Tom

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
Check out Amazon Bandito. They've got exactly what your looking for priced at almost nothing and also they are DOT approved.