NOS-Wet Nitrous System

GoldenMotor.com

MAX performance

Jul 2, 2009
Australia
I have almost finished the assembly of this MONSTER. I have been upgrading it for months now. I believe by the end of the year I will have 1 of the fastest motorised bikes in Australia. If anyone has any tips or parts that will increase performance let me know. I will show you a few things that are on there way.
dnut

Attachments

MAX performance

Jul 2, 2009
Australia
how much fuel pressure and what size jets are you using, 10 hp shot would be awesome.
Fuel pressure is about 40psi and the jets are 14=Nitrous oxide and I have started with a 20=fuel jet.
It runs to rich so i'm going to put a smaller one in it.

I haven't tested the bike with all the upgrades, since i haven't finished making my exhaust.

Thanks for the comment

MAX performance

Jul 2, 2009
Australia
+1 city of angels is a wanker. What are you lights hooked up to Max Performance? and is that exhaust different just for the NOS? Does it make the bike louder or quieter?
Thanks man! I have a triangular box that sits in the frame above the motor. It holds a battery and all the electronics. The lights are 2x55w 12v driving lights for a car. You don't need a different exhaust for the nos its just for performance. It is VERY loud! I don't like how loud it is.(i tested it on my other bike)
But it is heaps better than my old expansion exhaust. I will only use it when i race it on the track.

Kenoath

Jul 9, 2009
Australia
Fantastic Is this one of the complete bikes off ebay? When you get it going I would love to see some youtube footage brnot

Last edited:

MAX performance

Jul 2, 2009
Australia
Fantastic Is this one of the complete bikes off ebay? When you get it going I would love to see some youtube footage brnot
yeah it is :). i made 4 of them before i couldn't be bothered to make another one so i bought the complete bike. I will have to for a little while, till i get my license. No worries its a big day when i take it for a spin. going to be like 4 cameras there..we.

MAX performance

Jul 2, 2009
Australia
4 wow I have just started my first :D Maybe for the next project you could try a turbo one ;)
HaHa i have researched in doing that but it is not good for 2 strokes doesnt work very well. works
better on 4 strokes. eg like the 49cc honda clones.
Good to see you getting involved in them. The best thing to change is the exhaust, open it up and cut off the rod inside.

oh and this is my 5th and i have made 6

Last edited:

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
can't wait to see your results with the n2o. heres a link to a jet calculator.
COLD FUSION NITROUS SYSTEMS
looks like you'll need a really small fuel jet at 40 psi. could easily get clogged without good filters. might want to try a much lower fuel pressure. is the fuel system going to bypass back to the tank or be a dead head system, low pressure would be better for a dead head system, not so much strain on the pump. at 40psi fuel and 900psi n20 the fuel jet will need to be roughly half the size of the nitrous jet.

Last edited:

MAX performance

Jul 2, 2009
Australia
can't wait to see your results with the n2o. heres a link to a jet calculator.
COLD FUSION NITROUS SYSTEMS
looks like you'll need a really small fuel jet at 40 psi. could easily get clogged without good filters. might want to try a much lower fuel pressure. is the fuel system going to bypass back to the tank or be a dead head system, low pressure would be better for a dead head system, not so much strain on the pump. at 40psi fuel and 900psi n20 the fuel jet will need to be roughly half the size of the nitrous jet.
Thanks for your knowledge you have made a very valid comment about the fuel pump. The guys i bought the nos off said the same. I only used this one because i already had it. I might buy a low pressure one like you said thanks for the tip.

skyliner

May 17, 2009
jensen
nice mods man hey did you get the expansion chamber from ali baba trade cause ive tried and you have to order 200 and well i dont need that many good luck with your build.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAX performance

Jul 2, 2009
Australia
nice mods man hey did you get the expansion chamber from ali baba trade cause ive tried and you have to order 200 and well i dont need that many good luck with your build.
I got the exhaust off ebay from MBB it was $70 australian. You need to mod the exhaust to get it on if you dont have the right bike.(He has a picture of the right bike)
dnut

MAX performance

Jul 2, 2009
Australia
I took the bike for a spin yesterday, its super smooth no vibrations, the fuel mixture screw helps heaps. top speed on crapy 20/1 standard fuel and oil was 53 kp/h. one thing about these bike is fuel makes a huge difference. i'm going to try 30/1 high octane mobile fuel and castrol tts racing 2stroke. (i have had best performance with these brands)