EZR's 2nd full suspension Project

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Well it's almost time to retire my current Motor Bicycle for an upgrade.
Frame will be the proto-type for the production frames from Pipelyne Manufacturing. I got a few goodies in the mail yesterday and will have more to come.
My forks. Manitou DH Dorado forks with Carbon fiber upper cases.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
you are sooo lucky!
Thanks Teacher, I just sack away alittle every pay period in a money rate account and I use that for my toys.
The frame will be made of Chrome Moly tubing. Dean already has started the R&D process and we should be seeing some progress soon.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I don't know what the price will be but I know Dean will be making frames for both Chinese HT and the Italian motors. If there's a demand for a 4 stroke motor frame, I'm sure PipeLyne will make frames for those as well.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Dean got the chance to start working on the frame. Here's a small sneek preview of what's to come.
It should be awesome once he starts the welding stage.

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
A new full suspension frame designed for our engines would be GREAT!....I hate having to scrounge looking for old GT LTS frames..

Andrew

PS - probably too early but any guesses on pricing?...I HAD to ask! ;-)

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
Dang, I saw this thread and was like "ooooooooh!" then I realized imageshack is blocked by my company's firewall. Guess I'll have to wait till I get home to see the pics.

Did you say you were going to use the 12hp Morini in this one?

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Actually Jason the 5.8 can be converted to the 9hp motor. Right now we have the 6.4hp motor on it. Its amazing how much bolt on parts help.
Dean plans on routing the pipe (after the chamber) into the frame to help lower the noise level.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
woah, in-frame tailpipe, now that's cool.

I still can't believe that Morini has those little 50cc motors putting out so much power. Just think if the 12hp model could be scaled up...240hp per liter, holey moley.

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
Boy do I like that motor. And the frame is really looking well done and a great design. I need to do my suspension frame but am learning just looking at what you are doing.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Today Dean finished the rear shock mount. Its pretty hard to see it but he made it a progressive suspension.