Killer Spark plug & Oil

GoldenMotor.com

Dontwannawalk

Dec 23, 2009
Iowa
I believe this is the plug we're talking about. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Spark-Plug-NGK_18090256-P_960_R|GRPTUNEAMS____

Last edited:

mark880088

Feb 22, 2010
Springfield Illinois
NGK makes a iridium plug BPR6HIX 4085. Another good cheap plug is the non iridium BR6HS 3922. I perfer NGK. I get them at my local Advance Auto Parts, $7.99 for the iridium $1.99 for the non iridium. Use the four digit number when asking for them. My store had to order them, but they had them the next day. I havn't used the iridium plug yet, so I can't say it's any better. Both plugs will work fine, much better than stock. The only thing i use a stock plug for is to keep dirt out of the motor while I install it. When I'm ready for the first run I put the NGK in, and throw the stock plug in the trash.
.flg.
.crt.

Attachments

stokey

Feb 24, 2010
wyoming
Hi--------I've been using the OPTI-2 oil in my large RC 50cc aircraft engines for several years now. Love it. Was planning on using it in my first (not yet completed) bike build, so glad to find here someone is using and liking it. Anxious to get my bike built. Hope it is easier to ride, than to fly planes!
Stokey

Kevron99

Aug 11, 2009
Howell, New Jersey
I have tried a lot of 2 strokes oil and nothing compare to the performance of OPTI 2. This is the best oil I ever....My engine is very responsive and performance increase is very noticeable,...I paired the OPTI 2 with Denso Iriduim...

stokey

Feb 24, 2010
wyoming
Which plug/plug number will work in the Grube 48??? without damage to the piston?
thanks in advance everyone!
stokey

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I prefer NGK to any plug out there. They just work great - in my youth they always lasted the longest in all my engines. My problem now is I never have fun with old plugs! I keep trying new ones.

NGK Iridium

All SBP NGK plugs will work in the Grubee 2 stroke engines