MotoDromoCycles "Rosso" Boardtrack Racer

GoldenMotor.com

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Hey guys, I just finished my latest build, sorry I didnt have time to put this in a build thread, but here she is.... Rosso. Cheers!

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Nice detail work. Looks pretty cool!
Pat
Thanks Pat,

Im all about the detail :) Without access to real fabrication equipment I try to modify as much of the kit as I can. Its surprisingly easy to detail the motor as you can take it apart and put it back together in 10min :)
Cheers.

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Nice build bro
I was starting to wonder if you were gonna build another bike, bit it seems selling your old bike paid you off well lol
I'll catch you ridding around one of these days, your probaly gonna see me on my four stroke.

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Nice build bro
I was starting to wonder if you were gonna build another bike, bit it seems selling your old bike paid you off well lol
I'll catch you ridding around one of these days, your probaly gonna see me on my four stroke.
Thanks man,
Ive been riding it around quite a bit the last few days, just breaking in the new engine, but she's off to a buyer next week :( Although Im kind of excited to start another build for a guy that wants the felt frame with the in-frame tank... should be cool, im thinking clip-ons and slicks!
See u around.

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Nice nice.
its good to hear that businesses is picking up for you

Maybe with some of the money your making you can build a personal ride. Like a Moroni or a nice 4 stroke boardtracker xct2

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Nice nice.
its good to hear that businesses is picking up for you

Maybe with some of the money your making you can build a personal ride. Like a Moroni or a nice 4 stroke boardtracker xct2
Thanks. To be honest ive never really liked the look of the 4 stroke... but i do love the morin!, However im saving for a real bike now :) Im seriously looking for a nice Honda CB550 to turn into a classic cafe racer.