1919 Indian Tribute

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Alot different then when I saw it yesterday afternoon, very nice! we'll have to go for a ride when my bike is done, turn some heads, I still have a ways to go, you know the Champaign taste and the drive for authenticity thing,
Very nice Robert get a vid of you riding it.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Dammmnnnnn !!!!! Robert you put that bike together Quick like absolutely Stunning !! if I may be so bold ? to suggest a metal tool box for the top back bone atop the gas tank, the bike looks great with or with out its, just my opinion, I believe you & Dan have done a fantastic job,
Oh! by the way the brass and gold look very period too

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
Dammmnnnnn !!!!! Robert you put that bike together Quick like absolutely Stunning !! if I may be so bold ? to suggest a metal tool box for the top back bone atop the gas tank, the bike looks great with or with out its, just my opinion, I believe you & Dan have done a fantastic job,
Oh! by the way the brass and gold look very period too
I was talking to dan about that too. Dan is still going to work on a rack over the rear fender and a shroud for the engine to put on during hot days. I know exactly what box you are talking about..it's the one that is on a lot of the indians, right? I did add some copper tubing under the tank for the tank venting today. I ordered a glass fuel bowl and I have a friend that has a Triumph shop in Riverside, I'm going to try to rummage around his shop to find some cool things.

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
Chris,
The build came out nice (You need to post the latest photos with powder coating, pin and stickers)
Remove the gay bags.
I sent Dan an email today. He's itching to SMOKE this build! Doooh!
Stand by for a beat down :)
-Your leader

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Hey! Capt Kirk Just one question........ how does anyone who owns one of Dans bikes get a beat down from the next guy who own's one of Dans bikes ?????????????????????????????????????I've seen this bike and talked to Dan and he say's it KICKS ASS!! but then they all do!

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
Truckd,

Chris and I go back and forth attempting to out do each other. After Dan finished this build he asked me if I wanted to do one "better".
Of course the answer was "YES".
I talked to Dan this morning and we are working on the details.
As for the question, every time Dan does a build it seems to be better than the last. In my case, it will be a tad faster since the drive will be different. As for the look, it may be a matter of opinion, but I have a color scheme that is going to look really cool. (My opinion.)
Chris's bike rides like a lion and sounds like a hog. I LOVE it!

:) Kris

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Sounds to me like the man with the fatter wallet will win....... the real winners are all of us and Dan. We get to drool over the beautiful bikes and Dan fills his wallet full of mullah..... i guess you guys do OK getting to ride these artpieces.

When is Dan going to build a bike for himself? Does he have one already? Is he even interested in motorized bikes?..... The guy has talent.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
The guy is too busy building for us, maybe we should get a collection plate going for him and just not tell him it would be for him ??? And believe it or not dan does'nt make a killing his bikes are priced competitivly with the open market if there really is one?

Robertriley

Apr 25, 2011
Southern California
I registered my Sportman Flyer and sent in the registration for this one last week. It's always better safe than sorry. I recommend that everyone does it. It's a whopping $19 and it's for life of the bike!

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I registered my Sportman Flyer and sent in the registration for this one last week. It's always better safe than sorry. I recommend that everyone does it. It's a whopping $19 and it's for life of the bike!
In Cali it is. Unfortunatly most states ( most especially Arizona ) you cannot regester as a moped and last I knew Dan wasnt doing paperwork for these builds that allow it to be registered as a motorcycle; title and all. No inbetween "moped" land here in AZ. PLEASE correct me if Im wrong and something very much like this build will be my next motorcycle! I'd even be tempted to sell my "Flying Scottsman" Taylar build to partially finance it. Well: And to make room in the garrage. :-||

Last edited: