Billet Motor Mounts for Felt Cruisers

GoldenMotor.com

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
Heads up for anyone interested in these mounts. They are made for the Felt cruisers made from the Hydroformed Aluminum frames. The steel Hydroformed frames have a smaller down tube.

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
Thanks again CulverCity. Hope to see you at the next race. I got my brother interested in building a bike to race. He's installing a big Honda cg160 motor in a Felt Slater. Tight fit!

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's one of the two sets I got today...

& here's what the first set is going on!! (^)
Now I just have to bribe 'the powers that be' to make me a custom hub adapter. ;)

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
Looking forward to seeing it done. If that is a c110 hub, single speed ,I have a extra hub I made for my 1903 Felt if interested. I still have to make a hub for the 3 speed rear wheel set. I should have everything you need to motorize a Felt in a couple of weeks.

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
They were made to fit the Aluminum Frame Felt cruisers. The current bikes that Felt has are the 1903 and Slater. The only thing I can do is point out the diameters. the front down tube is 1.68 and the rear tube is 1.25. The rear mount will adjust for any variation in frame angles, which is unique to our mounts. I should also point out there is a .5 offset to clear the rear tire.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Looking forward to seeing it done. If that is a c110 hub, single speed ,I have a extra hub I made for my 1903 Felt if interested. I still have to make a hub for the 3 speed rear wheel set. I should have everything you need to motorize a Felt in a couple of weeks.
I could really use an adapter for the 3-spd. Nexus hub, please contact me by pm if you can help.......

Thanks, scotto-

dnut

oldbiker

Jul 21, 2010
Temecula CA.
You really make some top of the line parts!

Thanks for your generous offer at the last race.
Thanks, I'm glad to see you have another Race coming up April 7. I will sure try to make that one to. I will bring some more prizes next time if you like. I know your real busy running the Races, so I'll try to catch you before race time. I'm telling everybody I know about the races, and how much fun it is to run on the tracks. Got a few interested in coming also. Keep up the good work.