pics of my cafe build

GoldenMotor.com

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
Well done! Where did you get the tail fairing?
the tank, seat and tail are all one piece. fiberglass layed up over a foam blank. i have about 40 hours just in the body.
no issues with the chain. i copied the suspension from a yamaha bmx bike and it works good, springs are prety stiff and it dosen't move a lot.

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
Very, Very, cool!!! I like that alot. However, the silver bike with Indian style fenders still to me is the bench mark for truely great builds. Different style completely.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
Very, Very, cool!!! I like that alot. However, the silver bike with Indian style fenders still to me is the bench mark for truely great builds. Different style completely.
that was one of my most favorite builds. the only draw back was so many customers wanted me to build them one just like it i got burnt out on that style of bike. heres a pic of it and it's brother for those who are new enough to have not seen it.

Last edited:

blackpanther

May 15, 2011
Noath Kakalak
i have the five speed and it is indexed really well. Most of the adjustments are made in the actual cable tension. its amazing the difference a couple mm of tension can make in finding and keeping gear speeds.

jose Pinto

Aug 29, 2010
Portugal
that was one of my most favorite builds. the only draw back was so many customers wanted me to build them one just like it i got burnt out on that style of bike. heres a pic of it and it's brother for those who are new enough to have not seen it.

hello friend its very nice bikes, I especially love the bike that has the long fenders and the tank is very beautiful. I really like to know where you bought the tank? Or building is home?