My Three Rides

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
So....? When are you going to start on number four? :)
Nice builds all, Hot Wheels, but the problem is when you want to go for a ride...how do you choose between them? I have three also and that's always an issue. Sometimes I actually feel sorry for my oldest one cause its the most uncomfortable and it sits more than the other two. Keep up the good work. Pretty bikes. And yeah, the Jaguar is my pick too.
Tom

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Nice builds all, Hot Wheels, but the problem is when you want to go for a ride...how do you choose between them? I have three also and that's always an issue. Sometimes I actually feel sorry for my oldest one cause its the most uncomfortable and it sits more than the other two. Keep up the good work. Pretty bikes. And yeah, the Jaguar is my pick too.
Tom
Yeah, I sort of have the same problem. I think the Skyliner is going to go up for sale. I am still on the not through my second tank of gas on the cruiser, that's what I get for having a 1 gallon tank. Still the cruiser is the best grocery getter The Skyliner has the best ride, but the Motiv is just fast. Selling the one will probably only lead to me building another one.

Love those "safety pin" flame seats.

Hot Wheels

Jul 7, 2009
chicago
Tom
I want to build a 4cycle bike next. but depending on what kind ride im going on if i'm going on a very long ride i'll take the silver bike with the green tank, if i'm running around town I take the blue bike, and all night riding I do on the red bike it has monkey electric lights in the wheels and led strips on the frames wired to the motor. Thank you for all your nice words..wee..wee.