ported cyl and pistons canada w 19 reed

GoldenMotor.com

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
I have the following items for sale. All items fit factory gt2a/ gt5a engines in canada from motorizedbicycle.ca

cylinder and piston and 19mm reed kit ported and polished to customers needs. fits walbro carbs or msg me.
-90-

Last edited:

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
- i dont do wild port timing.

low end torque port - stage 1-2

torque trail moto port -stage 2 or 2.5

pk50 pk80 if has a 30mm bcd intake manifold will not fit the 19mm reed cage.

Last edited:

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
fiberglass reed. low profile. comes with reed heat phenolic spacer :)

cylinder must be made to fit the reed. Its not a diy/do it yourself job. price is low/ labour is extensive. Its worth double the current listed price. thank you.

Last edited:

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
i fit my own engines different than a customer model. So i have brought in a 66cc and 48cc topend for a picture session. it will be here and ready for a camera shoot asap. thank you

Last edited:

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
reed ported pistons- 25.00/ no need to modify cylinder. install piston and any reed kit for simple reed instalation and high torque.

cable mount for walbro hda-48 is 8.00 msg for details and pictures/ if you think can make your own thats great too.

clutch and throttle- modified SRAM gripshift. Leaves room for left and right brake levers. 40.00

gascap leak proof and powder coated any colour- msg me

tire stud kit for winter or ice racing- 20.00 to 40.00/ i use 500 in each tire w no liner.

powder coated stock engine mounts/ manifolds/ case covers etc- msg me

wheel building - 40.00 plus parts

suspesion fork rebuilds- 40.00 plus parts/ all models

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
for clarification purposes my background includes a diploma for engine mechanics. 15 years as a professional bike mechanic. forest fire fighter etc etc.

not bad for a guy whos spine was broken in half at the age of 17 yes? hmmm?

:-||

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
thanks rock out. The reed and staged topend is available in 66cc and 48cc. That format works great with walbro or tillotson carbs from 11-15mm venturi and 13-19mm barrel. i can send out one for you if thats what you want.

I also do port and polished stock topend stuff minus the reed kit for 60.00. performance will be better/ but i would ask what your setup is and what you expect as a result.

My own 66cc is a beast. It scares me a little when i drive it now. NO WAY is it childproof. It just about power wheelies from 0-25mph w the short expansion pipe. The sbp pipe makes it flip over for a shorter duration but low end is crumby.

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
rock out has inspired me to make the cylinder take stock manifolds for stock carbs. im half way through and im shocked at at how nice it will be. It takes walbro or stock carbs beautifully now :) thanks rock out!
pictures soon!!

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
i was allmost finished and i changed the design again slightly.

i want to explain how i got to installing my own reeds- the arrow is not good for crankcase volume and is often to large in size to fit in a diamond frame. next-the rse reed is again often to large to fit in a diamond frame . crankcase volume has issues still. no heat isolation spacer. also only fits small carbs.

thats it! no more choices. Untill....:)

Last edited:

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
The reason im pushing my idea along is as follows.
-
-compact enough to fit in most any frame size 15 inch and up.
-lightweight
-heat isolation spacer
-maximum crankcase pressure obtained from close fit from reed to the piston.
-fits up to 19mm medium sized walbro carbs/ found on engines making 3-6hp.

that is 5 good reasons. thanks

.wee.

Last edited:

CarpsCustoms

Jan 27, 2014
Waterbury, Connecticut
Whats up everybody I'm about to do a porting & chamfering project as well.

Soo far ive gotten a Dremel kit & a bunch of Emory Cloth

Anybody know how much to trim off the 66/80cc skirt in order to get some higher RPMS??????? Any help at all is appreciated

laff

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
To do it properly, get a cheap protractor, and time the motor ports properly, they're all different (the Jugs) and what works for one will not work for the other.

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
By Jug I mean the Barrel, out of 8 barrels that I have worked on only two were the same, as they came from the same place and were Hi quality 'performance' barrels. Every other barrel had it's own port timing and as such when you cut the piston it then suits that barrel.