well I was arested ysterdat for driving my bicycle with engine kit can any body help

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirage

Oct 31, 2010
england
Re: well I was arested ysterdat for driving my bicycle with engine kit can any body h

Yes i know sally we are still trying to teach you to speak english, the spelling comes later. MY comp. jumps letters. and changes them without any input from me. i downloaded a so called fix for this but it still does it. and it takes to long to go back and track every mistake. if you look at my past replies you will see a lot of jumps. never found out why it does it, the download helped, before i had it, it was almost impossible, to write anything. Did not mean to upset our american friends, i like them.

just wish you did not swear so much. now can we get back to cycling, PS as for U.S cops kicking my arse. try telling them to do it without their guns, pussies.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Re: well I was arested ysterdat for driving my bicycle with engine kit can any body h

Yes i know sally we are still trying to teach you to speak english, the spelling comes later. MY comp. jumps letters. and changes them without any input from me. i downloaded a so called fix for this but it still does it. and it takes to long to go back and track every mistake. if you look at my past replies you will see a lot of jumps. never found out why it does it, the download helped, before i had it, it was almost impossible, to write anything. Did not mean to upset our american friends, i like them.

just wish you did not swear so much. now can we get back to cycling, PS as for U.S cops kicking my arse. try telling them to do it without their guns, pussies.

Now you know why back in 1776 we wanted OUT !

Salty.shft.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada

Have you folks ever heard or see the term, "He's known to the police". In a small town that's a problem.
It says, slow night, your in our sights.

Back in the hay day's of K Mart your were what we called a Blue Light Special because as soon as the cop's saw you going down the road, your back window was full of blue light. Add 2 or 3 of your buddies in the car and it was a pay day stop.

Our main problem was we owned very fast cars and we often used the horsepower, super charged with a case of Mr. Molsons finest offerings.

Heck, even fasteddy was a nick name given me by the finest at #23 traffic in the west end of Toronto.

I hope the OP gets off but if things go the way they usually do, if he does the cop will just try harder to get even somewhere down the line.
Yep, thats past experience talking.

Steve.

Last edited:

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada

Salty, my father who was of solid Scot's decent always said that you can tell an Englishman but you could never tell him very much.

I'm afraid you just learned that first lesson.

Steve.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan

From my experience, there's nothing worse than a bored cop. Especially in a smaller town where everyone knows everyone, and lots of people have police scanners at home. Worst is as OP says, cops that know you and don't like you. What can ya do if you have a nefarious reputation? Move the heck out, all ya got. Unless you're ready to smooch some local hineys. Is it worth it tho? Itchyfoot is not a bad thing to have! lol

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida

Salty, my father who was of solid Scot's decent always said that you can tell an Englishman but you could never tell him very much.

I'm afraid you just learned that first lesson.

Steve.

LOL !....I hear ya alright !.......

Salty.shft.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

Who besides me thinks this thread has run its course and needs to be stopped? Have any of you noticed that the original poster (OP) has not commented since the 14th? Let's put this one to bed and say, "Good night, Gracy."
Tom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.