Wanted HF 79cc Fuel Tank

GoldenMotor.com

PoorBoy

May 31, 2014
CA
Hi guys,

Lots of us are using the HF 79cc engine on our bikes. Does anyone have one of the stock black tanks that are removed when building a bike? Looking to buy one as I could sure use it if yours is just collecting dust. PM me if you are willing to part with it and how much. Thanks a lot.

Tom in CA OC

Last edited:

PoorBoy

May 31, 2014
CA
Hi, Scotto and Silverbear.

Two members, besides you two, have pm'd me with tanks and just waiting to hear back on how to get payment to them. If for any reason they don't work out, I will get in touch with you two if that works. Getting two tanks will be great.

Thanks for your offers and your time to reply to this request. Hoping to post some pictures soon of my Dyno/79cc build in the Cruiser section.

Tom

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Got this actual 79cc Pred gas tank that never saw gas for $10 and whatever it costs to ship from 85021 to you.

I didn't need it for this build as it got a 1 gallon Wizzer tank, and as you mentioned, just collecting dust on the shelf.

PoorBoy

May 31, 2014
CA
Scotto,

Perhaps my PMs are going thru as I have not had a reply from you and 2 others in regard to the tanks. Perhaps you could PM me with your contact info as I am interested in the tank for sure.

Thanks, Tom