Wolf-E Custom Mid-Drive Shifter Build

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
It's like the saying speed cost money... How fast do you want to go? Watts cost money too and the battery limits the range. I am sure this will all change in the near future, it has with cars.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
A little update on the build. Got the controller mounted after a couple placement failures. Another issue is I failed to fuse the controller and let the smoke out of it, I know better then that and kicked myself in the nuts real hard. Just a note to others.... Another issue is the vision of this setup on a Dyno, which is where I should of started. It can still happen... #workingforfree #enjoytheride

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Got a little time to play today... Needed to get my mind off some family matters:
Got some temporary batteries installed, new controller and finish up the wiring. It may be a test run day tomorrow

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I am kinda back... The ebike runs. The shifter setup works great and it's the **** to ride, not sure if this fat tire setup is my style yet. I still have this desire to put this kit on a Dyno.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
If I wasn't in the market looking for a 1100 triple for one of my skis, I'd buy it off of you in a heart beat.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
The bike has been running great, working on a buck to fab up an area where a gas tank would sit and hold the big money... As in battery stuff. After that it's powder coat and polish... Got my EV charging spot at work too...

Attachments