form moderators on reddit

GoldenMotor.com

proneto911

Oct 8, 2014
NW Burbs of Chicago
Ok so got a hold of the moderator on /r/motorbicycling if you guys want to use it its up for grabs. I am current moderator and can add people with high knowledge of this successful site and can begin to spread out from here if you guys would like to.

Message or pm me if interested

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Ok so got a hold of the moderator on /r/motorbicycling if you guys want to use it its up for grabs. I am current moderator and can add people with high knowledge of this successful site and can begin to spread out from here if you guys would like to.

Message or pm me if interested
OK then, I may be old and living in the dark ages, but could you please explain this post and let me know what you are offering or asking here???

A form moderator, am I to assume that you are one? And what exactly is /r/motorbicycling and what is up for grabs here?

High knowledge as in ........?

If you could please shed some light on what you posted here I will be eternally grateful. Really ......I will.

Then I will possibly PM you if I am interested or.........? scratg

Am I missing something here?

proneto911

Oct 8, 2014
NW Burbs of Chicago
Ok well have you heard of reddit? Is a place like this but free where people can post questions, updates, and helpful advice of any form.

I am offering another way for this site to expand for free and get word out there that this wonderful hobby and mode of transportation is fun and challenging at the same time.

What I mean by high in knowledge is a handful of people that know there stuff that aren't too busy and both advertise the reddit page and help moderate it.

We can do all sorts of stuff to the site as well we can add a wiki page to show the different engines. the length of the parts and tolerances instead of having to search endless forum pages and search its all on one page and of course it would have to be updated from time to time. And all free again.

I just need help getting it off the ground and get the site working with links and someone that know a bit about reddit pages more than his knowing how to search and post.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yes I've heard of reddit and I appreciate your explanation to the post because it was very vague to me when first read. I know the post doesn't apply to me but was interested in what it meant.

Thanks for the clarification.

proneto911

Oct 8, 2014
NW Burbs of Chicago
Yeah no problem just looking for the right people to get it started and going if this site wants it. I wont be in town till Monday so if you or someone you know can contact the site moderators so I can give them control of the site they can expand if they have any plan to do so.