I am sucked in...........

GoldenMotor.com

donutguy

Feb 4, 2010
PA
I've only set up my motorized bike in the past month or so....but I gotta admit-I am totally sucked in so far.

Been married for over 25 years, have 2 kids in college-my wife is totally okay with me having a motorized bike in lieu of a motorcycle.

I'm not sure she'd be okay with it if she realized the darn thing went 40mph.....but I digress.

I have the Mitsubishi TLE 43cc motor and I'm wondering if there are any hop up parts available for it. I looked on all the advertisers sites listed on both sides of the message board, but didn't really come up with anything.

So far....all I can say is this stuff is cool:)

Nobody suspects my bicycle can go 40 mph..... cvlt1

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
I have been looking at the Mitsubishi TLE 43 c.c. motors, and I am glad to here that they work so well on the Motorbikes. It looked like mounting could create some problems. What type of a bike did you use, and how wide is the motor at the widest part. I may have to purchase one of those yet. Probably not until I sell a few Motorbikes, as I have 8 finished ones right now.

John

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I had four teen girls AND my wife here all at once.....I was out numbered, and out classed. Now they all have moved away, except Mrs. Joe.

I miss the chaos really. So now I bike.