Italian Motorcycle grips...

GoldenMotor.com

jbones9869

Nov 24, 2009
Chicago
This ebay find would be great for my build... but im afraid to order them... will they fit...?

Item description...

These Gran Turismo Grips were used on many British and Italian bikes such as Norton, Ducati, Triumph, & BSA, AND also many Japanese Bikes such as Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki & Yamaha.

Dimensions: 130mm long, with a 22mm left side and a 25mm throttle side. These will work for a 7/8" handlebar.

These grips also come in many different sizes and colors, so if you are interested in another size/color, please check our EBAY STORE !!

They are a great looking aftermarket part and what a GREAT DEAL !!

Attachments

jbones9869

Nov 24, 2009
Chicago
Awesome... looks as I will be spending more dinero... ah... why must my ideas require the constant use of money? P.s. I recieved my vintage white pedals in the mail today... turns out they were accidentally advertised as 1/2" when they are actually 9/16". It's not worth it to return them since they were only $9... and thread reducers are $44... so I just ordered the right size and took it as a loss... life lessons friends...!

Norco John

May 26, 2009
Brookston, IN
Gran Turismos are about the best handgrips ever made. I ran 'em for 50,000 miles on a BMW and 10,000 on an old Honda back in the 70's.
They didn't make 'em to fit a Harley so it's been a long time since I've handled a pair.