Good Deal

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I don't think they have one here.... I can't find anything around here not even a half link and I have two bike shops in town. I think I live in the a vast waste land or is that the land of the vast right wing conspiracy i can never keep those to straight.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
My local (Duvall, Wa) True Value has a decent hardware aisle with lots of nuts, bolts and all sort of other fasteners. Metric and USA. Chrome, stainless, etc.

I went in looking for a 3/16" key for a sprocket and 2 set screws. They had 'em! 0.40US$ each.

But more exciting - they had #41 regular links (.69$) AND #41 master links $1.09 each AND they had #41 1/2 links - I was amazed. $1.40 each!! Good prices too. (they had other chain sizes as well, but no 415)

The hardware is sold in stacked metal cases, slide them out, top hinges up and is marked with the contents and price of each tray. Better than the slide out donut tray!!(^) (Helm's bakery truck memories)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
this town is hardware store baren... If you can't find it at the home depot or lowes odds are it isn't local but I'm gonna look in the yellow pages to see if I have missed something.

I checked there is not as true value or ace within 25mile and not a tractor supply anywhere.

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
check a farm supply store deacon. where they have tractors and farm equipment. the 411 is a popular size for farm equipment