What happened?

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
JD, is this the one you were looking for I couldn't find the thread but I found a youtube video of something about this 1000 watt 48volt 75mph dual hub electric bicycle.

Here's the Link to The fastest e-bike. Speed 120km/h ( 75mph)
YouTube - The fastest e-bike. Speed 120km/h ( 75mph)

cyclonebike | March 30, 2009

The fastest e-bike on the market today from Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric Scooter e-bike Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric Scooter e-bike Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric Scooter e-bike Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric Scooter e-bike El. Cyclone's double 1000A motorized kit with speed up to 120km/h ( 75mph). If you are looking for green power, see the video and how the e-bike races past cars, scooters, trucks and buses. With the video camera installed on the bicycle handlebar, our spectators were stunned.

C.H.

jdcburg

Jul 9, 2009
massachusetts
That video was the basis for the thread. The discussion was how much power was needed to get to and maintain higher speeds, and related issues such as what bike modifications might be needed - jd

SANGESF

Feb 23, 2009
Lake Worth
That video was the basis for the thread. The discussion was how much power was needed to get to and maintain higher speeds, and related issues such as what bike modifications might be needed - jd
I think it was removed because the thread was going in a bad direction.
Prolly good that it was removed... The OP was looking to go electric because he lost his license, but he didn't realize that in his state an electric bicycle isn't allowed to go faster than 20mph or it's considered a moped. Basically, he was trying to get around the laws that punished him for already breaking them.