Ace of Spades Retro

GoldenMotor.com

evl as

Jul 1, 2011
New Zealand
Hi all this is my first build I brought it all ready running as in the first photo then stripped it & made it my own {owned it for 1 week now} not a fan of taking my time with things . Anyway i have now been bitten by the bike bug & plan on building more for my wife & 2 kids . Theres not much of a following over here in New Zealand for these bike parts etc are hard to get & living in christchurch theres not a lot to do thanks to the recent earthquakes. So i'm going to try & push these wee beasties & try get a few people hooked on them ..

cheers

frogman

Jul 21, 2008
Those are two fine examples. Between those and mb.com, you won't have any trouble gaining a following.

evl as

Jul 1, 2011
New Zealand
Been adding a few bits & bobs this week to my build added some detail to the tank ,waiting for a headlight ,new air filter & expansion exhaust to come

I don't think they could of fit any better or suited it any more thats for sure

Made a quick mod to my factory muffler yesterday it actually made it run a lot better bit noiser but the throttle seemed a bti more responsive..

evl as

Jul 1, 2011
New Zealand
new expansion chamber

brought a expansion chamber off a pit biek shopped it & made it fit ,,sweet power gain bit noisy though but hey ill take the good with the bad

The start

mods done

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Looks good, but unless you live in the country, you'll probably get tired of the noise. Looks good though.