Venice Beach Ride- Sunday Oct 16th!!

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
We're hosting another Venice Beach ride on Sunday October 16th starting at The Venice Whaler & rolling down to Redondo Beach.
We'll meet in the parking lot at 10:30am & roll out at 11 sharp.

We're gonna eat & drink in Redondo & ride back to Venice to continue the party!!!! (^)

All riders are advised to wear a helmet, & are also advised that there is NO CHASE TRUCK. (So you're on your own if you break down). :(
If anyone has a friend who'll bring a chase truck?, I'll buy the driver lunch & drinks!

Venice Whaler Inc, 10 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA 90292-5124 - Google Maps

Last edited:

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
I'm really gonna try and get up to Venice this time. What is the parking situation. I'm coming up SD.

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Attention San Diego Riders!!!!

WERE GOING TO VENICE!!!!!

That's right. Oct 16 1030 meet up at the pier. "Well wait a minute. How are we getting there???" Well we meet up at Belmont Park in Mission Beach and we leave at 07AM SHARP!!! It's A 3 hour drive. I have a pick up truck and tie downs with room for maybe 6 or more bikes. I only have room for 3 maybe 4 riders in the back seat. So if we can get a car to help out with shuttling riders or a truck for more bikes that would be great. I volunteered myself to help, all I ask is gas to help get there. Guys let me know if you want to go. I'm driving an 20 year old truck so if we can get a newer truck with better gas mileage let me know too or if you have a van or car to help with riders let me know. Let's Ride!!!!!

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
There's plenty of parking in the main city lot at the Whaler. I think it's only $6.
If you guys all come up from SD?, I guess that'll obligate us to make it to the next SD ride!! ;)

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Todays ride was awesome! We started at the Venice pier & rode all the way down to Redondo Beach & back with stops along the way for food & 'drinks'. ;)

We ended the ride as we usually do at Hinano's for the best burgers on earth & a few pichers of beer!

Big thanks to all the riders who drove a long way to get a taste of what the 'Venice' rides are all about... This was a real good one! (^)

Here's a few pics...

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Congratulations guys. The Denver Area Riders had a great ride yesterday too so we know what good riding, good food an cold beer is all about.
These area get togethers are fun. I hope more members can organize rides like yours and ours. What a great way to enjoy your bikes and have fun with your friends.
Keep it up. :)
Tom

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
I had a little motor mount issue ( it broke ) but was able to ride it home . Still had a good time just had to ride it slow on the way home .