New TV show

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
There is a new tv show coming on national geographic channel. It might or might not be interesting but i plan to watch the first one anyway. It's called 'Rescue Ink'. Supposed to be about a group of hardcore bikers who rescue animals. From the looks of these dudes it might be a good idea not to abuse animals in their town.

Friday night at 10pm for those who want to give it a look.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
They look more like the peta outlaws. I hope it is a good show. I love dog town when ever I can catch it. There has to be a special place in heaven for those guys.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I might watch it but when the first scene comes on showing a dog in pain...I'm gone. Can't stand that, even for a moment. Dogs are my favorite people. And yes, Deac, there is a special place for them in Heaven. I just know it.
Tom

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
The shows first airing was tonight. My wife loved it so there were no scenes too bad to show on tv.

It had some really good moments and the big hero wasn't a cast member but a client. Some punk kids beat him up. He wound up in the hospital so his three pit bulls were alone and no one to take care of them.

He left the hospital a couple of time to go feed them. The show guys went and get them and put the dogs in a shelter till the owner got out of the hospital. Lots of cute scenes but I hope now they wont spend so much time telling us about the cast and more time showing them working.

If you get a chance you should look in.