FS: Grubee Skyhawk GT5 66CC/80CC Angle Fire Slant Head Engine Kit - Complete

GoldenMotor.com

MPGsaver

Aug 1, 2011
Lewiston, ME
FS: Grubee Skyhawk GT5 66CC/80CC Angle Fire Slant Head Engine Kit - Complete - SOLD

Hello everyone,

My inexperience will enable someone to get a good deal on a new Grubee engine kit. I just purchased it on June 26, 2011 and installed it two weeks ago. I am not very mechanically inclined and could not get the engine to start. I have since bought a 150cc scooter and no longer want to take any more time looking into what the problem may be. It may be something extremely simple, but I don't know for sure.

The kit came with some broken/missing pieces which i've replaced, which included a new spark plug connector (the end that fits on top of the spark plug). This still needs to be soldered or crimped on. I purchased all the necessary supplies to have the tank sealed with Kreem fuel tank liner, and the tank has been lined. Along with the kit is a universal motor mount, all the remaining Kleen supplies, and the extra spare parts that I purchased.

The bike in the pictures is a TREK Jazz Voltage and is NOT for sale. Only the Engine kit is for sale.

I am asking $85 plus the cost of shipping if it cannot be picked up locally. Please PM me or reply to this post if you are interested.

Thank you!

Here are some pictures:
(More can be found here: Grubee Skyhawk GT5 66cc 80cc Bicycle Engine Kit pictures by bgblktruck - Photobucket)

Last edited:

MPGsaver

Aug 1, 2011
Lewiston, ME
Can you find out the cost of shipping from where you are to zip code 59601? I'm interested. Thanks
Hi there, Thank you for your interest in the engine kit! I still have to dismantle it off the bike and package it. Once I have a shipping weight, I will calculate shipping to 59601 and PM you with the results. I plan to have it packaged by the weekend, if not sooner. Please note, I may not be able to ship liquids per post office rules, and therefore the leftover Kreem supplies may only be available for someone local. I will check with the post office to make sure. Thank you!

Last edited: