First Build!

GoldenMotor.com

UWMrider

Jan 23, 2013
Milwaukee
Hey guys just getting ready to really get into the motorized part of my build here now that I have completed (mostly) my bike to the point where I can ride it! I used a Firmstrong Bruiser for the frame but put a pair of Rhyno lite rims with disc hub wheels and a 8 speed cassette. I also put a Suntour XCM suspension fork on the front too.

The motor has been ordered last friday so it should get here within the week or next week sometime.

Attachments

UWMrider

Jan 23, 2013
Milwaukee
Hey guys my kit is going to be here tomorrow. However I know I will run into one issue with the install tomorrow. I have disc brake hubs on my bike which probably wont work with the stock sprocket. I was thinking about getting a shift kit for the bike in the future and was wondering if it is a good idea for me to just get the shift kit right away or to wait. Otherwise my options are either cutting the hole open enough for it to fit over the hub or get a top hat adapter. What should I do?

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Kings Sales and Service has what you are looking for if you do not want to purchase a shift kit right away. They make a very good product. They are a sponsor here and have a link on the left side of the page.

But, shift kits ARE nice......