Notice! Crazy Horse's 110cc Lifan Stretch Cruiser Build Attempt!

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
!HOW! Crazy Horse is gonna try & fit a 110cc 4-Stroke Lifan on Stretch Cruiser, this is a project that I'm doing with a friend & fellow owner of a hardknock bobber, who lives up the street from me.

My partner & co-builder in this attempt swapped out his stock hardknock bobber 110cc motor for a 125cc motor, so we will be attempting to install his 110cc motor in one of my stretch cruiser's.

I must admit this is a challenge but we're willing to try it!

Will see how it goes, you never know it might just work.

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. picture this hardknock bobber 110cc 4-stroke motor on this stretch cruiser, will it work will never know unless we try!

Attachments

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
not impossible.. go for it I say that motor looks sweet :D
Venice Boy, Toad, Sidneysider, Crazy Horse say's thanks for the positive encouragement!

Will be starting on this attempt this morning, more posts will follow as this new build is worked to success!

Peace Crazy Horse.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
gonna need some frame re-inforcing with that much power
I see gussets in your future :)

off topic...CH, have you done an EZM stretch yet???
AzBill, I will be using one of my EZMOTORBIKE Kits on one of my bikes just haven't decided which way to go with it just yet, as a Board Track Racer Build or Stretch Cruiser Build, will do something very soon!

Peace Crazy Horse.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
!HOW! This is day (3) three will post more info as this build progresses, It looks like it'll fit now we have to figure out how to run the drive chain to rear drive sprocket.

Peace Crazy Horse.

!HOW! Crazy Horse is gonna try & fit a 110cc 4-Stroke Lifan on Stretch Cruiser, this is a project that I'm doing with a friend & fellow owner of a hardknock bobber, who lives up the street from me.

My partner & co-builder in this attempt swapped out his stock hardknock bobber 110cc motor for a 125cc motor, so we will be attempting to install his 110cc motor in one of my stretch cruiser's.

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. picture this hardknock bobber 110cc 4-stroke motor on this stretch cruiser, will it work will never know unless we try!

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
!HOW! Crazy Horse say's can or has anyone else, started a Stretch Cruiser build using the Lifan 4-stroke 110cc motor, my build is progressing, I know it has to be 49cc or less in Maryland, Washington, D.C. or Virginia to be Legal for the street but who say's I'll be riding this bike on the street anyway!!!

Peace Crazy Horse.

!HOW! Crazy Horse is gonna try & fit a 110cc 4-Stroke Lifan on Stretch Cruiser, this is a project that I'm doing with a friend & fellow owner of a custom bobber, who lives up the street from me.

My partner & co-builder in this attempt swapped out his stock custom bobber 110cc motor for a 125cc Lifan motor, so we will be attempting to install his 110cc Lifan motor in one of my stretch cruiser's.

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. picture this custom bobber 110cc 4-stroke Lifan motor on these Custom Stretch Cruisers, will it work will never know unless we try!

Attachments

Sydneysider

Mar 20, 2009
Sydney
man you got some fairly good horsepower there, just hope it doesnt twist the frame, looks like a beast of an engine

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Still working on this build, there are a few forum members who have their bikes up and running like Civlized check out his thread:http://motorbicycling.com/f36/atv-50cc-full-auto-stretch-13417.html

Here's a couple of pic's with the Lifan 110cc sitting in the frame, think I'm gonna use fat bob gas tank, will look something like this maybe.

One look at these pic's will convince most to build a Stretch Cruiser.

Attachments

doubledice

Nov 6, 2009
california
I love this idea! iv been planning for a while to build a 1920s Indian boardtrack racer with a 125cc lifan on it :D but before i do im still gathering tools, im getting 2 welders (ARC and MIG) a torch kit and an air compressor for 600 real soon! idk how i got lucky on that sweet deal... but best of luck to you on ur build i cant wait to see it done! .duh.

CopperChopper

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
!HOW! Crazy Horse say's can or has anyone else, started a Stretch Cruiser build using the Lifan 4-stroke 110cc motor, my build is progressing, I know it has to be 49cc or less in Maryland, Washington, D.C. or Virginia to be Legal for the street but who say's I'll be riding this bike on the street anyway!!!

Peace Crazy Horse.
Can't wait to read how fast it goes!

This bike is similar to what I have in mind but my forks will be about 5 inches longer and I will have a 26 in the front and a 24 in the back. I am trying to decide on handlebars. Tell me, are the handlebars in the photo Dyno Style 20"?

If so, I think I may go for the Dyno Style 16" since my front end will be a few inches higher.

Keep up the good work! pino.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
CopperChopper here's a complete brake down including the handlebar size.

Bike Specifications
GREENLINE MODEL: BC-113 26" STRETCH CHOPPER CRUISER  
Frame Size 12" Color Black, Matte Black with Red Rims, Chrome
Frame Hi-Ten Steel Frame Fork Dual Crown 24" Chrome Plated Chopper Fork
Headset Steel Crank One Piece Chrome Crank Arm
Front Der N/A Rear Der N/A
Shifters N/A Rim Alloy Rim, 68H
Hub Upgraded Hub Freewheel N/A
Tire 26" x 2.30" Flame Thread Cruiser Tires Brake Heavy Duty Coaster Brake
Handlebar 30.5" Wide & 19" Height Oversized Chrome Plated Ape Hanger Handle Bar
Stem Aluminum Alloy Stem

Saddle Oversized Extra Padded Cruiser Saddle
with Dual Coil Spring Suspensions & Metal Pins Post 1" (25.4mm) Chrome Plated Seat Post with Aluminum Quick Release
Pedal Oversized Cruiser Pedals w/ CPSC Reflectors Extras Black Rubber Grips with Chrome Rings, Heavy Duty Motorcycle Style Double Kick Stand in Black.

Let me know if this answer is what you wanted.

If I can find a Link to a seller, I'll post it here in an edit for you ok.

Peace Crazy Horse.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Can't wait to read how fast it goes!

This bike is similar to what I have in mind but my forks will be about 5 inches longer and I will have a 26 in the front and a 24 in the back. I am trying to decide on handlebars. Tell me, are the handlebars in the photo Dyno Style 20"?

If so, I think I may go for the Dyno Style 16" since my front end will be a few inches higher.

Keep up the good work! pino.
CopperChopper,

I think I was wrong a good friend mentioned to me that Dyno refers to the bend in the handlebar, instead of being a straight vertical ape hanger, those Greenline Stretch Cruiser handlebars have the slight bend so I guess they are Dyno style 30.5" in width and 19" in height.

Peace Crazy Horse.