Macargi Jaos 3.0 - 212 Pred - TC2 troque converter

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Nice! There's sure a lot of room in that frame for a longish motor. Was picturing a Tomos 2 speed Hanging off the top bar and braced additionally from underneath. Moped wheels maybe. That's a good looking bike.
SB

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
With no reference that chopper looks big, and it is long, but for reference this is my 6"2 230 pound shop mate with it after a test ride.

It may look toy size but it doesn't perform like a toy ;-}

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
I can vouch for the Predator 212 and GTC combo. I have Racie35s Whizzer Ambassador in my garage right now and it has the 212 and GTC. I believe the only mods are a whizzer carburetor and the whizzer straight pipe exhaust. I know the governor has not been removed and it's also running the whizzer sheave. I'm 6'2" and 240lbs and can run 45-50mph all day long on the 26" tires. It's a nice looking and sounding bike. I'm not a speed demon and see no reason to remove the governor for this set up.

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
I'm not building any bikes right now. I actually sold my China girl bike and picked up a 110cc chinese motorcycle for $75 from a Honda dealer as a "handyman special". Somebody should pick it up in the sale section though. It makes a great trans to the 212.

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Excuse me. Hi calvynandhobbs. Are you running your cvt with the backing plate that came with it originally from the manufacturer? Thankyou.

danjpendleton

Dec 19, 2013
new hampshire, USA
Hey I have a micargi rover gt-r that i purchased from bike-buyers.com along with a similar type of cruiser bars. the cruiser bars i ordered were too fat in the center where they mount in the stem. so they wont work. I have the same triple tree forks that you do and was wondering where you find those cruiser bars to fit?

heres a pic with the factory ape hangers it came with

Untitled by danjpendleton, on Flickr