Lets ride san diego!!!

GoldenMotor.com

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I don't have a GPS, nor do I know how to use one.

Edit: I just googlemaped the addy you gave me.

2nd edit: Looking at the street view of googlemaps there seems to be plenty of street side parking. Are there parking meters or limited hours one can park on the street? Dawn to dusk sorta thing like most State parks?

Last edited:

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Take the 94 West to the 5 north, to the 163 North. Take the Quince St exit. Turn left at Balboa Dr. Park along the curb. Ride to the El Prado bridge look for the California flag.

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
See everyone at 2:30pm today! Looking forward to another great ride.

For a cross-street reference, we're meeting at the North East corner of El Prado and Balboa Drive, SD - under the American Flag, just before you get to the bridge across HW 163 (Old 395) going East.

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I am happy that I finally was able to get to a ride!
It was awesome! :D
The views were both odd and damned nice too, depending on where we were.
Everyone there, sorry I suck with names - forgive me, was really cool.
Thank you for letting me putter along with my brand new, anemic engine.
Now I gotta go give it it's first oil change and tighten up everything that came loose, with a little drop of Loc-Tite added.

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Gearnut thanx for coming out. Your bike is awesome and your light setup is amazing. You are always more than welcomed to come out and ride anytime. Hope your bike didn't get to damaged. We won't be going to Coronado for a while. Glad everyone had fun.

lksdG2

Sep 30, 2012
san diego
Yea I'm seriously interested in riding with you guys too! I just built my bike 2 months ago and use it for going to work a few nights a week but would have way more fun riding with other people!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Let's race and ride all you hot shots in SD on the 20th of this month (October)!

You can find the location here: http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=42284

Be there or just read about it and wish you were there. Ya think ya gotta fast bike? It's the best place to prove it...on the race track. Hope to see another fellow san diegan at one of these races...it would be a first!

Let's RIDE!

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
You're scheduling a group ride on the same day as the race event at Grange? Does that mean you're not going?
Nope, I'm not in charge of this ride.....I am suggesting that we do a group ride on the race track at Grange on October 20, 2012. Trying to recruit some San Diego talent to participate in an event that they will never forget...and you are invited.

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=42284

See you all in the pits @ Grange.....be there or be L7

dnut brnot .wee. dnut

comprende?

Last edited:

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Let's race and ride all you hot shots in SD on the 20th of this month (October)!

You can find the location here: http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=42284

Be there or just read about it and wish you were there. Ya think ya gotta fast bike? It's the best place to prove it...on the race track. Hope to see another fellow san diegan at one of these races...it would be a first!

Let's RIDE!
Aww...ya got me all hot and bothered. Tough to turn down a dare. My bike's fast but...my 190 lbs plus the 16 gauge tubing I built the frame outta adds too much weight to get me off the line fast enough....hrmm...maybe if I cut the frame up a bit and dropped it down an inch or two I could catch you on the corners!