My Motorized Mountain Bike

GoldenMotor.com

tunedtpi

Aug 15, 2012
miami
I received an email from these user (cmanns) talking nonsense and making fun of my experience with my bike, We are here to share our experiences and share ideas with our bikes, but it seems that there are hateful people like (cmanns) I feel that without the air filter runs better, is what I feel and think (cmanns) thank you

cmanns

Jul 1, 2012
Santa Cruz, California
The first part may be nonsense to someone who doesn't care to learn.

The last part of my post was more of a joke for others to read, joking on how you want power yet no air fitler is not a way to gain power, just how some nonsensical person listened to their friend and ran sandblasting media through their intake to port and polish the intake and exhaust. In a sense that's the same dirt the derbies will do to your china bay.

I am totally a hateful person thus I informed you the reasons why you don't leave the air filter off a small 2 stroke, but hey what you feel, and what you want to do are your choices whether you're smart/correct/wrong/ it's all your choice.

I shall prune my post and go like the others.

CroMagnum

Sep 2, 2011
Los Angeles
tunedtpi -

What type of rear sprocket adapter did you use? I'm getting tired of rag joints and am interested in what others are having success with.

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
without any filter you will end up with junk in your motor i love your bike but think a filter at least the housing to keep dirt and dust out would be advisable