Design Logic Bikes race on Saturday May 26 2012

GoldenMotor.com

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
Design Logic Bikes 2012 The next rally/race event date will be Saturday May 26 2012

Design Logic Bikes East Coast race/rally series at the Sandy Hook Speedway in Street Maryland.
3050 Sandy Hook Road, Street Maryland

www.sandyhookspeedway.com
Gate opens 8 am reg at 830 a full face DOT helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves long sleeve shirts and long pants required.

Who's in ??

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Calling all East coaster's who want to shred and/or putt around a track and have a good time! We can't let the Cali boys have all the fun now can we!

Thud, and hopefully I will be coming to tear up the track. [Though I do need to see what my registrar says about passage. I'm not up on the current rules. It's like $80 just for a passport for me.] But I will do my best to be there! (with gear)

I was thinking of PM'ing ppl that are anywhere near the track. And to those that happened to be cool enough to put themselves on the Members map. But perhaps the race coordinator could look into that, (or at least supply the boiler-plate for gear and whatnot) eh? :) But before anyone does that.....

A question for our Moderators...

Would it be spam if it went through the forum and pm ppl for an event in their area? Just to get their attention? They might've been missing in action for a while, or whatever. But still might want to know, and might attend. Know what I mean?

So yea! C'mon East coast! We can't let the West coast have all the fun! :D

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Nope, would not be spam at all to invite fellow members. I send reminders for the CT thing and all come back with "thank you"

A personal invitation is almost always welcomed Killer.

Bob Mac 18704

Jan 24, 2010
penna.
I just marked it on my calender. I don't think I'm going to race. Is there a ride involved in this also. Can I drum up any interest in the other attendees to ride somewhere. Thanks Bob Mac

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
Sure, come on down to the track and have fun, either on the track or the surrounding roads. The setting of the track is in the country and the backroads do look fun as well

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
It's a great venue with potential for a real good rally. It's clean and nicely cared for, just bring food and drink. I don't have a bike I would care to run on the track but it would be a great place to gather, race and talk MB's.
Dan

motor_bike_fanatic

Jul 26, 2011
Pennsylvania
I wont be ready for any racing till I install my predator engine. my current engine (68.5cc china 2 smoker) winds out around 30mph. the predator will wind out around 50. i dont have anywhere near enough money for the predator install right now. gonna cost me a little less than $350. gotta get a job before that happens.

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
There is a $5 gate fee for the track, if enough people show up and we have a race the track manager will charge us what he charges the motorcycle guys $48 If we just have a ride on the track in between motorcycle heats it will be $13 depending on how many guys show up is the determining factor

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Come on guys this is the first time we've had a chance to do this on the east coast. If we don't come out it won't last. I'm running a China girl. No need to have a monster bike at this point. Lets just have a good time and a good showing.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Come on guys this is the first time we've had a chance to do this on the east coast. If we don't come out it won't last.
Yes, please support those that take the time and expense to bring us a place to get together, to race, just to ride around or just hang out with others with the same interest.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
once you go your be hooked! just talking to people is a blast. i started 3 race's and came in last every time and had a smile the whole time [their is no way i'll push myself into a crash] anyhow once they spread out it looks like your in first. i thought race tracks were brown, nice to see a green one! good luck lance, dennis

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I'm very surprised in the lack of interest from the East Coast? For years I have been receiving emails and messages about when there would be some racing on the East Coast. Now there is and no one is interested? I guess the guys/gals on the East just can't hang with the West.