omg... :(

GoldenMotor.com

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
JFC....... this dumbass burns out his motor on cam because he's not happy with it... ...arrrr

Killercanuck said:
"Some People's Kids...... Should Be Whipped!!"
I guess his Moooma didn't get the brat the right color.

‪Killing a motorized bicycle‬‏ - YouTube

I used to wonder why people went on shooting sprees...

Those were the days......

Now I have to talk myself out of one almost every day!

motorbiker

Mar 22, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
I think the guy is a spoiled retard. To burn up an engine just because it wasn't fast enough justifies my first sentence.

Terry
Right ? Like those guys on the electric forums that burn up a Heinzmann overvolting it ?

Those are top of the line electric motors too !

At least they are not sitting in front of a screen doing video games ? :) :( :) ?

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
i needed two tries for this, and i simply put gasoline ONLY, the engine was about to give away as it had 5000km on it, i even ported the engine doing a half ass job with a pencil grinder and it still worked. the engine seized up, i used oil mix to unseize it and i put back a brand new piston ring, and cylinder kit.
What a tard and I darn sure bet it did alot more damage than seizing the ring and piston... It is so terrible to see kids waste good motors like this.

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
It sure didn't take long for that thing to fry!!
No and it doesn't usually take long if you run straight gas in any 2 cycle. Damage begins almost immediately. It would have served the little s&#t right if it would have seized and turned into shrapnel on him, if that had of happened he might have learned not to do stupid stuff in the future...

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
I was hoping it would throw a rod into his leg or something. ;) I wrote a comment summing up what everyone else has said. Although, I made the comment before I fully read this thread. People like him make me so upset, wasteful and spoiled.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
To quote Forrest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does".

That little engine still had plenty of life in it.
They are not supposed to be fast.
The poster of the video is pretty darned stupid IMO.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Geeee, does dork knob ring a bell? Life is like a box of chocolates, then they melt?

Earth to child....earth to child......don't worry, daddy will buy you a new one...................................................never again, dumb bass!!!!!!!!!!!

droc089

Jun 25, 2011
ohio
I think the kid erased all the comments about him being spoiled/retarded. I left one yesterday but it's now gone.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Kyle Bush won a Nascar race couple yrs ago, extra prize or

Trophy Guitar was given from Nasville I believe, he smashed it in front of the
Fans.

Ron

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
today's kids are moronic, no matter where they live...

maybe this sounds a little rough,
but : i see too many kids without a real education, the parents simply do not care about their children.
So they do bad things like destroying things, making graffitis, misbehavoir etc.

Last edited:

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I'll bet the reason his parents didn't originally oblige by getting him something faster is because they knew he'd take it out and go as fast as he liked, possibly with minimal protective gear, and promptly kill himself. And they'd be thought to blame for it.

And then we'd never have photographic evidence of this kid's spoiled-rotten nature and thankless disregard for his possessions. This kid doesn't even seem responsible enough to own a motorized bike. I hope he's not sixteen or more, I hate to think what he'd do to a car.

Skarrd

Oct 13, 2010
Chandler, AZ
seemed like in the video description that the motor already had alot of problems to begin with. seems to me that he was toasting it just to have some fun before replacing it.