HT Bicycle Engine Kit with Firmstrong Bruiser Prestige

GoldenMotor.com

Schneebly

Jan 28, 2010
Las Vegas
I'm completely new to this whole motor bike thing, I'm planning my first build. I'm almost 100% I want to get the Grubee Skyhawk 66cc Angle Fire Kit and a Firmstrong Bruiser Prestige to mount it on. Does anyone know if these are really compatable, or if they need mods to get it fitted right? Any and all help will be appreciated, especially pictures. Thanks in advance!

Schneebly

Jan 28, 2010
Las Vegas
Re: HT Kit with Firmstrong Bruiser Prestige

Thanks! Yet, a picture of the motor mounted would be even more help. I've heard that you need an extension part because the bottom tube is down pretty far for the motor to still clear the sprocket. Also, if anyone knows what that extension part is called, or if I would have to fabricate it myself that would be great.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Re: HT Kit with Firmstrong Bruiser Prestige

I'm completely new to this whole motor bike thing, I'm planning my first build. I'm almost 100% I want to get the Grubee Skyhawk 66cc Angle Fire Kit and a Firmstrong Bruiser Prestige to mount it on. Does anyone know if these are really compatable, or if they need mods to get it fitted right? Any and all help will be appreciated, especially pictures. Thanks in advance!
Contact Jim at Creative Engineering ( Manic Mechanic ) here in the forum....his site is listed on the left....he manufactures the most amazing motor mounts as well as hub adapters and intake pipes....

Hope this helps,
Salty.shft.