Central Pa. Rally

GoldenMotor.com

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Hi Jay...if all the planets line up and I've recovered enough from recent knee surgery- I plan to be there to hang out and ride.

I live in York Pa, so I plan to just drive up and then drive home afterwards...what is your address and what time do you plan to start the festivities?

I'll wait until the date is closer to confirm.....thanks for planning something like this.

George
Hey donutguy, sounds great!! My address is:
2432 South 5th Avenue, Lebanon, Pa. 17042

Last edited:

yodabob

Jun 29, 2008
North Wales PA
Jay
Did some real finagling to put off a major job on that date at the plant so I can make the ride.
Hopefully we can keep some of the ride speeds down, because I'm geared to smell the roses and not to often I get to ride in such beautiful country side. Very much look forward to taking it all in.
Yodabob
Street legal in PA
YouTube - Motorized bike street legal in PA 2

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Jay
Did some real finagling to put off a major job on that date at the plant so I can make the ride.
Hopefully we can keep some of the ride speeds down, because I'm geared to smell the roses and not to often I get to ride in such beautiful country side. Very much look forward to taking it all in.
Yodabob
Street legal in PA
YouTube - Motorized bike street legal in PA 2
Looking forward to seeing you Bob.

Rob

Jul 5, 2010
Maryland
This sounds like one of the best events ever! As far as social events with people. I *REALLY* wanna make it, Jay, and everyone else!

OCCstingray

May 3, 2009
Chester County, PA
My bike Is just about ready, just over a week untill the event. I custom built a new exhaust for it as the old one had a few stress cracks. I may be putting on a slightly smaller sprocket on it before the rally for better cruising speeds. All in all, it should be a great rally.

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
and i plan on ariving at around midnight sat am is that gonna be an issue? leaving sunday afternoonish because i need to work at some point sunday night

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
who is definately coming? duhhhh

I'll have the suntan oil bike there too
Bonnie's cooking for an estimated 40 people :) If anyone wants to stay at a motel, this is where Quenton & Donna are staying:

Four Season's Motel
Route 72
Quenton, Pa

$60. per night
they allow pets
1-717-272-8402

Last edited:

stevolandis

Feb 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Well, that weekend our cousins for Albuquerque New Mexico are coming to our grandparents, and we'll be visiting. I'm trying to convince my dad to stop by Sat afternoon for the ride, but it doesn't look like we'll make it. Who knows, maybe my uncle and dad will come to see the assortment of bikes??

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Well, that weekend our cousins for Albuquerque New Mexico are coming to our grandparents, and we'll be visiting. I'm trying to convince my dad to stop by Sat afternoon for the ride, but it doesn't look like we'll make it. Who knows, maybe my uncle and dad will come to see the assortment of bikes??
Hope they bring you. I was looking forward to meeting another biker that lives so close.
Jay